Buggy Nova is in WWE sponsored rehab.

Remix

Is a thin rope
Some of you know who Buggy Nova is. If you do, you probably already know she recently signed with WWE under the name of Skyler Moon. Moon got removed from the diva roster of the FCW/NXT roster. There was speculation that she'd been canned, but eventually news that WWE were paying for her to go to rehab came out. Naturally, this fuelled rumours that she was/is a drug addict. This caused her to take to Twitter to reveal that her rehab is in fact for an eating disorder.

Honestly, I'm glad it's 'only' an eating disorder. Drugs fucking suck, and while eating disorders are doubtless hard to treat, if it got caught fairly early it's not likely to have done any damage to her body. It's also good that she realised she had a problem and is doing something about it. With a mental health issue (which eating disorders do fall under) realising you've got a problem is important. So yeah, she's getting the help she needs and since she's probably at least competent in the ring I'm looking forward to seeing her on NXT.

Also: the Wellness Policy, it works.

A friend of mine just went to rehab a few months ago for the same thing. She has battled it for years and is unhealthily skinny. She feels like this time worked and has been doing okay since she came home. Hopefully the same will be true for Buggy.

It's good that she's treatment for her eating disorder and they're helping her get it but I think I'd hold off giving WWE any pats on the back or atta boys for it. Especially when you consider this is the same company that also fired Cherry from Deuce & Domino for being fat ran storylines calling Mickie James and Molly Holly fat when none of those girls look fat and had Jerry Lawler making fat jokes about Vickie Guerrero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back