BTP Invades Oahu 2016

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
Now a bit earlier on, I arrived in Honolulu. I take this place over for the next two and a half weeks. Many photos will be posted in this thread.

All situated at Sheraton Waikiki

mVBVAqO.jpg

Duke Kahunamoku statue

ryIUzaE.jpg

Me, parents and sister currently sitting on Waikiki

RSd57dJ.jpg

(not gonna be any sun poisoning from me)

There is so much about this vacation that is foreign to me and I think most members of this forum:

1) having a two and a half week vacation
2) vacationing with family after reaching high school age (actually I think my last family vacation was around age 11).
3) are your folks footing the bill? Because that would be hugely foreign to me.
4) going to Hawaii
5) golfing
6) taking secret beach photos of my family instead of hot bikini chicks

Ok, I went to Hawaii on my wedding and I did golf a round at the Kauai Marriott but everything else and everything else combined in one vacation is like a bizarro heaven that I can't comprehend (maybe not spending two and a half weeks with family, that's a bit much).

It is long compared to what people averagely spend on vacation, but my parents like spending a decent amount of time here, so there's that. I mean I don't really care how long we spend here

If I were ever in Hawaii that long, I'd get over to Maui and drive the road to Hana. It's supposed to be simultaneously one of the most beautiful and most dangerous drives ever. I've debated doing that for my honeymoon if my girlfriend and I ever get married. That is likely happening soon.

If I were ever in Hawaii that long, I'd get over to Maui and drive the road to Hana. It's supposed to be simultaneously one of the most beautiful and most dangerous drives ever. I've debated doing that for my honeymoon if my girlfriend and I ever get married. That is likely happening soon.

We (my wife and I, not BringThePain834 and I just to be clear) did the drive up Mt. Haleakula or whatever that was called and horseback rode down the back and up again. The horseback riding was cool but I don't recommend it. The drive up in the early morning and sunrise were very cool though, and surprisingly cold.

We did not make time for the Road to Hana. Surprisingly driving a convertible Mustang and taking in the views was one of my favorite things about Maui.

I haven't really updated this thread or posted much as I've been doing so much shit here. But yeah, as said in the Pro Bowl thread, we've got locals already sitting and waiting for getting in.

cFHyeIM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back