Bruno Samartino talking about sexual assault/accusations

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
[YT]StBfbaxvCYY[/MEDIA]
Bruno is talking with larry king and vince, bruno saying how there is an employee named mel phillips is molesting young kids and was still working with the company. The guy got a promotion. Then talks about how pat Paterson is gay. I never knew that but doesn't matter to me. Vince ask Bruno if he seen this happen him self and bruno sais no. There is also a person named Tom Cole that is trying to press charges against vince and how lawyers are trying to stop cole from pressing charges as well. They are also saying Cole tried to sleep his way in to get a job.
Now to me, I have a hard time believing bruno because he keeps going a little off topic and king and vince both have to bring him back on track. But i was wondering if you guys knew the out come of this and what happened? I thought this was interesting. There are more parts to this interview and im going to watch them but i wanted to show this have some discussion on the outcome if anyone knew anything.

If this is true why didn't bruno go to the police him self?

Tom Cole did settle with Vince and was re-hired. Mel Phillips was a well known guy who was into the younger type boys.

Go to YOUTUBE and search "Pro Wrestling on the Phil Donahue Show" for some answers to your questions. It happened a week after the Larry King show spot you posted. I'd post it but I'm having problems with my computer, about time to up-grade !

It's all documented in Bret Hart's book too. It's true.

If you didn't know Pat Patterson was gay, go back and watch old clips of him on screen during the attitude era, JR constantly takes subtle digs at him.

Also, the Brooklyn Brawler was his boyfriend and that's why he had his job in the WWF and Virgil supposedly only got a job with the WWF by whipping his thing out for Patterson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back