• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Britney/K-Fed to get divorce.. after she made fun of his WWE appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Metal

Getting Noticed By Management
As noted earlier, CNN.com is reporting that Britney Spears has filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline. Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." She also asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. Federline appeared on RAW last night in a taped segment issuing a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the New Year's edition of RAW. Several Hollywood gossip websites are reporting that Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. Apparently, Federline allegedly went into a fit of rage and destroyed some property after Spears laughed at a tape of his recent WWE appearances. It looks like that may have been the breaking point for her.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was funny on how Britney Spears was laughing at K-Fed's WWE tapes and he snapped because of it. I guess he takes what he does in the WWE seriously & would defend it so strongly against his wife, BRITNEY SPEARS??

Haha. Is this real?

After this, he's not even gonna matter. Cancel the match K-Fed is nothing now.

Britney and Kevin divorcing should turn into an angle, which would be hilarious. Britney could come out and tell Kevin he owes her child support, and Kevin must work or go to jail, as she comes to ring the ring and makes out with John Cena. I
know this is extremly far fetched but would attract a lot of media, unlikely to happen.

It's real. Maybe now that she has dumped this guy she can get atleast semi-hot again. She was so beautiful, then she married that guy and she just went downhill. I was hoping she would dump him, now she has. But its too bad she will never be the way she was.

Britney obviously is'nt wrestling fan. If she was she would'nt be laughing at K-Fed's appearence she would be crying because of the state of WWE.

nahbrah said:
Haha. Is this real?

After this, he's not even gonna matter. Cancel the match K-Fed is nothing now.

i strongly agree :)

^I disagree, he had been getting less and less attention, but now that, they're getting divorced, he will get a lot more media attention.

brintey spears was never hot nor beautiful she was average looking with make-up on madonna is 48 and still looks better than britney anytime of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back