British Rocker

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
If you have read my last thread, then this is the sequel. Though it was the first question asked. North Americans seem to idolize British Rockers as something else. So my good friend, we will call him Nick. He is not actually a good friend, he actually dates my best friend. So we will call him my good friend by association. Well he asked me which British Rocker I would be if I had a chance. My Don Henley was a very conservative choice for myself. I think I responded to him that I would be Freddie Mercury if I could choose, going over Robert Plant. But I am taking my Don Henley approach again.

TM would be... Eric Clapton. Think about this. I am a proud Canadian, and you know what... so is Eric Clapton's papa. Think of a cool guy? I think of Clapton. I am a famed guitarist, Have been apart of some great bands... any Cream fans in the flat? Yardbirds? Every jammed to those guys? How about Derek and the Dominoes, playing some Layla? I know Miko has, and he is a real life Brit!

I have survived the 60s, the 70s, even the 80s! I live to this day. But I have had heartbreak. I have had trouble with the women in my life including Pattie Boyd. I have lost best friends, but who hasn't. But the biggest tragedy of my life is the loss of Conor, who was killed after falling from my apartment.

So who would you be if you got to be one Brit rocker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back