Bring back grungy72

C

Complex_Enigma

^^^^^^^^^^^ I did nothing wrong and wish to be welcomed back to this forum with open arms. bring back grungy72 for the good of the forums lol, Im just not the same without my alter ego.

Yep, its true im just not the same person without my other half. If you let him back im sure he will apologise for saying mean things to Zero :) lol
(No i do not suffer from a mental dissorder of any sort)

Oh so, not much love going around at the moment huh, Ima come back on here later or tomorrow and i better see more love for the G - man. Im telling you. WE need him here ASAP, For everyones benifit. :)

yeah we need him back.....when he is here the humor is funny as hell.....since he been gone ies been bad...havent laughed since he has left....come on guys we knwo ya miss him too

lol i love it, its like im here and laughing at what your typing, Yet i cant bring myself to reply with any humor, The little devil at my side got bitch slapped away, And was replaced by something so unfunnaly not cool

Doh well that doesnt show us that ur funny then :(
but we all knwo u are and my sig is awsome now hahaha

^^^ aww nicely put dude. He tries to please everyone lol

I got banned for flamming someone, Which was fair enough, but he was being very rude to people and instead of reporting him, i went out of the way to flame him back, Which probably wasnt to smart but anyways.

Indeed i do, But i was sticking up for our friend Eternal_Dragon and Mr3D guy so it was a good cause :p

Complex_Enigma said:
Indeed i do, But i was sticking up for our friend Eternal_Dragon and Mr3D guy so it was a good cause :p

No... You were flaming a well respected WZ/** forums member, you copped everything you deserved. You spammed in neally every post you made. And now your Complex Enigma account probally will be banned because you were stupid enough to make a thread begging for your old account back.... the biggest problem most posters have when they get banned is that they come back with another account begging, spamming redicously (spelling), flaming and do all sorts of shit.

If you were smart you wouldn't of made this thread and you could of had a small chance of getting back "grungy72".

No. you see that is untrue, i have proof that most of the time i Post here it isnt flame, And no one regardless of how well they are respected has the right to go around and flame people, I dont know about you, just because you like your friend Zero it dont give you the right to make me out a bad person, See im actually pretty liked by the main posters in THIS forum for speaking my mind and giving a good post. Just because i dont get along with your friend dont mean im a bad person. You want proof of my good posts well hold up.

Whilst i agree strongly with the point you bring to the table as i made a thread about him not so long ago, I also marked out for him and he got the loudest pop of the night, Its really a 2 way street.
Us Internet wrestling fans want him gone as he holds down the younger guys with back stage pollitics and what not, Which should not be allowed but is. He basically gets what he wants in every way, which is probably why he hasnt lost in a long time.
To the casual wrestling fan who dont know all the ins and outs of it LOVE HIM and will watch him all day and night and cheer him to the sun goes down, Which is fine because these people dont know how he stays at the top, Which i understand.
So you have to remember alot of wrestling fans dont use the net to find out info thus they will love hulk hogan to the end of time, Which is why he will always be around wrestling and getting the win over the younger guys cause most casuals will boo the place down if hogan loses.

This was the worst summerslam ever, It was bad all around The order of the matches were all fucked and it was just plain bad, First up we had Rey Vs Chavo, Vicky looked very outta place in that match and seemed uncomfortouble acting like that, Glad Chavo won

How can they put the ecw world strap as the second match shame on them, Although that match did infact suck, Sabu is missing alot of spots and the crowd booed him at one point weak match, Terrible.

The mid matches pretty much sucked the orton hogan match was exactly what i thought it would be 10 mins intro 2 mins hogan 4 mins orton 5 min rest lol and hogan winning thus killing randy ortons motto for the last 3 years and pretty much ending his career, Shit shit match (but u always gotta mark out for hogan aas a wrestling fan its your duty)

Booker Vs Batista was terrible, Batista is very outta shape and didnt even look like he deserved to be in that match, Ending was very very poor indeed.

McMahons Vs D - X was good, But the start of the match with all the run ins took to long, Other then that it was ok

Edge Vs Cena - was the best match of the night by far and it had the same Dull Cena getting beat down and coming back thing we all seen b4, The end was good however and credit to them for keeping the belt on edge as he is deserving more so of it then john cena.

All in all i seriously give summerslam a 3/10 it was horrid in everyway from start to finish, Biggest waste of money this year and that is no joke every match was 1 to 2 stars at best with the exception of the last 2, Foley Flair was shit and i am outraged that mick foley said i quit, OUTRAGED that they let flair go over him, Watch the mistake in the match you can see mick foley cutting himself with a razor then dropping it in the middle of the ring.

Worst ppv this year by a mile.

No flame.
And if you like in the bar room there is a thread on who your fav ppl are on this forum and grungy72 comes up on all of them, And those people are the main posters. So there you go.

Complex_Enigma said:
No. you see that is untrue, i have proof that most of the time i Post here it isnt flame, And no one regardless of how well they are respected has the right to go around and flame people, I dont know about you, just because you like your friend Zeroit dont give you the right to make me out a bad person, See im actually pretty liked by the main posters in THIS forum for speaking my mind and giving a good post. Just because i dont get along with your friend dont mean im a bad person. You want proof of my good posts well hold up.

Dude, you've said so many times that "I'm Good Freinds with Zero" If any of you were part of old forums you would realise that we didn't always meet eye to eye, I used to fight for respect of WZ name with such guys as Absolute and sometiems Zero himself. The reason I am having a go at you is because you have no respect to WZ staff. I never said all your posts were flame, I said that you spammed alot! and thus the reason of my post.

Complex_Enigma said:
No flame.
And if you like in the bar room there is a thread on who your fav ppl are on this forum and grungy72 comes up on all of them, And those people are the main posters. So there you go.

Yes, yes, you may have alot of freinds on this forum and I don't doubt that, but to use "Internet Freinds" in an argument about the spam that you had been continously making. This has nothing to do about how popular you are.

I spam in Bar Room, Where i am entitled to do so, And i do have respect for Dysturbed, I have a hell of alot of respect for him, As he is the only one who you can talk to when there is something that needs sorting out, If all the mods were like him (Even though he prob banned me) Things would be alot better. When it comes to the wrestling forums most of my posts CONTRIBUTE, Which is probably why i have gotten so many Pms from people asking what they should do not to get banned on this forum (because they think i know what goes on here through my posts) So there ya go, And im not having a go at you at all.

Where have i been making spam other then the non wrestling Forums, I know i spam here in feedback, But hardly ever in wrestling.

Complex_Enigma said:
I spam in Bar Room, Where i am entitled to do so, And i do have respect for Dysturbed, I have a hell of alot of respect for him, As he is the only one who you can talk to when there is something that needs sorting out, If all the mods were like him (Even though he prob banned me) Things would be alot better. When it comes to the wrestling forums most of my posts CONTRIBUTE, Which is probably why i have gotten so many Pms from people asking what they should do not to get banned on this forum (because they think i know what goes on here through my posts) So there ya go, And im not having a go at you at all.

Dysturbed, JP, PeoplesChamp, Zero, Guppee are all great mods and supermods, and they all deserve respect, they have all done there bit but I am truly suprised that they even mod here anymore. Its rules and yes the bar room is everything allowed" but rules are still in effect in the every forum not just the wrestling forums. You have to realise, that Grungy72 and Zero account were both banned and I am yet to see Zero make "BRING ZERO BACK THREAD" and thats why Zero will probally get his account back and not you.

No Zero just made the Dysturbed clean your pm folder out thread, Which is just as pointless as this?? is it not. And i pmed Zero and personally apologised to him for insulting him, But it was still wrong for him to go and bash people. And i dont know what problem you have with me mate, but seriously u have been pretty quick to lay hate on me alot of times, For abusing everyone on this forum when i wasnt doing any such thing

I think that grungy and zero are both great posters- and they did argue but, it's a forum and it happens. I don't really think it's reason to ban unless it starts to affect every thread, which it didn't. Neither one of them really spammed unless it was in the bar thread, which doesn't really count. I hope both of them get their originol accounts back.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back