• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bret Hart to be new Tough Enough Judge?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Wrestlezone reports that Bret Hart is on his way to meet with Vince McMahon about replacing Hulk Hogan on Tough Enough. According to WZ, it’s a “very strong possibility” that Bret will take over. It was previously rumored that Ric Flair would replace Hogan. Other names discussed include The Miz, Chris Jericho or rotating the coaches as judges.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/track/248564-bret-hart-to-become-new-tough-enough-coach

Life comes full circle, just like Bret replaced him as face of the company in 93.. then replaced Hogan as Leader of the nWo as well.. seems fitting.

Jokes aside I think having Bret working with young talent is a good thing, I am curious why he hasn't taken the old Pat Patterson role of match finishes. That would help todays talent.

As much as i love Bret he can never replace Hulk Hogan for anything, but they need a new judge and Bret or Ric are perfect for that.

I didn't watch any episode of this year's Tough Enough, but Hogan, Bryan and Paige, all seem to be positive and optimist people that won't try to find too many mistakes or anything. Bret Hart can be the type of judge with a poker face that is almost never impressed and is critical of every minor mistake- the one whom the contestants would fear and try to impress the most. And if they want to show something aggressive like a judge getting fed-up and slapping a contestant for his mistake (or more), then Bret Hart is the man for the job. He can give people a glimpse of the kind of intense training they did at the Hart Dungeon.

Jokes aside I think having Bret working with young talent is a good thing, I am curious why he hasn't taken the old Pat Patterson role of match finishes. That would help todays talent.

Hopefully this is a gateway to something like that.

Its better for everyone involved. Hogan has shown time and time again he knows next to nothing in regards to developing anyone else but himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back