BREAKING: WZCW Superstar said to be in "good repair" following Unscripted

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
WZCW Officials were finally able to learn the condition of the Scale Humanoid Industrial Technology, better known as S.H.I.T after it was apparently discharged early from Hospital when a source claiming to be close to the Machine contacted us by phone at Headquarters. Speaking on the colossal damage done to the Machine the source stated.

"Well, it was an incredibly brutal encounter, but that’s the kind of thing you've come to expect from it and its opponent. It was almost poetic in a way, the Robot was hoisted from his own flagpole in a sense."

When asked if he meant “Hoisted with his own petard” the source replied with the following.

“Shut up!”

Moving on, asking about the seriousness of the injuries, the source merely continued on a tangent.

"It didnt help that those other silly buggers tried to blow them up with C4 afterwards. I mean seriously, the gun laws in your country, it seems any Man, Woman or Child can walk into a Walmart and buy a crate of C4."

"He's well enough now though, we have him here with us, quick healer the old boy, that body armour sure can take a beating."

When asked where “here” was the source responded with the following.

“Shut up!”

Again, swiftly moving on. When asked if the Robot had said anything following the encounter about either its opponent or either of the attackers, the source answered in the negative.

"Negative, hasn’t said a word. That said, he has looked frightfully angry these last few days, but then doesn’t he always, haha."

Much merriment to be had, the source went on to explain exactly why this was funny by talking at length about its one permanent expression, which we wont print here.

"I wouldn’t expect any public appearances before the next set of shows,” he said though, “or perhaps even the shows after that, but I am sure every bodies favourite Machine will be back and tearing people to shreds again in positively no time at all."

When asked what they would be doing in the meantime, the source responded jovially.

"Well, I imagine we'll ring in the New Year with a few fine German Beers."

After that he hung up.

Recent attempts to get back in touch with the person in question have resulted in failure. We can only hope the man is true to his word and Scale Humanoid Industrial Technology is part of the active roster again, sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back