BREAKING: Serra Interview With WZCW Superstar & Choose A Tag Name!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Serra: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined here by WZCW's own Rocking Superstar... Thrash! Rumor has it that he's got some big news and that is why I've been brought down here, to report it all straight to you, on the WZCW App! So Thrash, what great news have you got for us?

Thrash: First of all, thanks for getting down here so quickly Becky. Last week at the Supershow, I had the biggest win of my career. I may not have picked up the pin, but it was still the biggest win. Anyway, down to business. Recently, I've not been having a good time. All the way from getting divorced, being forced to leave my band, then losing my best friend and most of my closest... I have not been looking too great.

Serra: So...

Thrash: That is why, after the end of my match, I took a different route. I prayed to God, for the first time in my life. The next day, I bumped into one of my partners, Angel. We sat down, had a pretty deep and meaningful conversation about our WZCW careers and that's when we decided...

Serra: You decided what?!

Thrash: We decided that after Kingdom Come, we will officially become a tag team! We realised, after SaboSax split, there may only be one tag team left, in the form of Smith and Rush, so we thought, "why not bring something different to the Tag division?!"

Serra: That is amazing news! But Thrash, you two are both a part of the Scramble match at the Kingdom Come Weekend Show, how do you plan on competing?

Thrash: We will compete, but we'll be working as closely together as possible! From now on, myself and Angel are a team and we're not going to let anybody get in our way... but there's a catch!

Serra: What's the catch?

Thrash: We want members of the WZCW Universe to submit suggestions for our new Tag Team name, one of which we will debut after Kingdom Come on the first show we appear on after the Pay-Per-View! The best we've come up with so far is "Holy Rock", can you guys do better?! Let us know!

Serra: Wow, thanks Thrash! So there you have it WZCW Universe, submit suggestions for the name for the new tag team of Thrash and The Angel, debuting on your screens soon after Kingdom Come!

(Out of character: We seriously want suggestions for a team name, we just thought this would be a nice way to introduce the team. We've got a lot planned already and a lot to come, so team suggestions would be awesome, we will genuinely use one. Thanks!)

Suggestion 1: Angels of Death (Metal)

Suggestion 2: Holy Rock N' Rollers

Suggestion 3: Angel and Thrash (No pun this time, just seems to be the most straightforward)

Also, there is no reason why the two of you shouldn't be using "Hard Rock Hallelujah" by Lordi as your theme.

Team Steelwing
Sacred Shredders
Pious Pitch
Pious Punks
Righteous Rockin
The Apocalypse
Pearly metal gates
I'm shit-faced...

Faith and frets
Picks and psalms
The Message
The high notes