• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking: Huge announcements to be made on this set of shows?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Killjoy.gif

Hey, what's up everyone? David Kerms here once again, keeping you up to date with some of the most breaking news in the greatest Fed in the world. And on the back of the Lethal Lottery 2015, we always had a feeling over here at WZCW.com that some major revelations were on the way. Well, that hunch has been almost backed up by WZCW owner Mr. Banks.

I managed to catch up with the majority shareholder of WZCW to see what he thought the future held for his investment going into the biggest show of the year. Here's what Mr. Banks had to say.

Mr Banks: I think everything will become clearer on Meltdown and Ascension. We are totally looking forward to seeing what Vance and Becky can bring to the table heading into Kingdom Come. They have some great plans already and I am sure that they will be keen to make some announcements on the upcoming shows. I only asked them for one thing, to make this year's Kingdom Come the best one ever and I'm sure they can do it.

Well, big words from the main man in WZCW. What those announcements are will be anyone's guess. But the hype for the the upcoming set of shows in Vancouver could not be any higher.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Dave

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads