Breaking Harts

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
As is the ways of WWE these days, it is inevitible that the Hart Dynasty will split up at somepoint in the not too distant future. Normally, when a tag team splits up, one of them goes on to more success than the other, or they both flounder. With most teams it is obvious which one is being primed for future success, and which one will have to prove himself or fail.

However, the distinction isn't as obvious to me with the Hart Dynasty. On the one hand, DH Smith has the look, but we haven't really seen that much in terms of quality from him, and he completely flopped as a singles star, and on the other we have the small, but very exciting Tyson Kidd. Who do you think will be the breakout? My money is on Kidd, in the long run.

I see Kidd as the more talented overall, but i I would expect a much bigger push for DH as a singles competitor, mainly due to his size. Kidd is great, but may be too small to go very far at all, and I can't think of a single time that I've heard him speak. DH has the look, but he's very green in the ring; I can't count the number of times I've seen him botch a move badly. If he fixes that, and becomes at least decent on the mic, he should be fine.

Kidd, I'll have to say, shows more personality and distinction. I think he has the most possibility for being a solid and memorable character. When the inevitable breakup happens, that will be essential in staying afloat. DH Smith seems to me to be...bland, generic, and not possessing much in the way of personality. He's the muscle of the team and...that's about it. Maybe I'm just not seeing what's there. *shrug*

To be perfectly honest I don't see much sucess from either. I haven't been too impressed by them yet. I like them, but probably wouldn't notice if they were let go.

Kidd is the more exciting for me but the most I see him doing as a singles competitior is mid card and no higher. DH Smith is yet to get anywhere near over and hasn't displayed anything in regards to someday being a great in ring singles guy.

Right now I don't see much for either after their tag team, I say keep them together. It's the best decision for both. Maybe they could be like the Dudley's, a career tag team. It's been a while since we've seen something like that...

You are not the only one Karnage, I don't see much in DH Smith either. He just doesn't have it to me. Yeah he's a decent wrestler, but there are a hell of a lot better out there and a hell of a lot more of them. He's not fluid, looks out of place in the ring, botches moves, has shit mic skills, and has already been in trouble a couple of times, he just doesn't have the markings of success that I can see, which is sad because I expected so much more from the British Bulldog's son, but I've been disappointed. Now as far as Kidd, he'll be the break out star. He'll need to work on his mic skills I am sure that is why he doesn't hardly at all. But his in ring ability is superior to Smith's, he has a more marketable look. We can't really use his size here guys, look at Bourne, Rey Rey, Chavo, all those other small guys who have either been huge or making a good name for themselves now. Kidd will and can be a very big name in this business, I just wish the same could be said for Smith too.

In the long run, I give Kidd the nod. If Smith can get it all together though, he will def roll over Kidd with ease. He has the build, the look and could dominate. He just needs to get his skills down and work the mic. Kidd doesn't really need the mic since he's just so exciting to watch, but his size hurts, so maybe the mic won't help and it may just be the thing to get him over if Smith ever steps up his game to that next level.

For now though, we don't have to worry about that and thank God for that! Hopefully though, neither will flounder about once they eventually split up.

I honestly believe that Tyson Kidd should be the one we should put our money on to be the break out star. He is quick, has crisp execution in his ring work and he and Natalya work very well together. With a little more experience and some work on his mic skills and psychology, he could be an excellent contender for the upper mid card titles for a long while to come.

DH Smith has the look and the wrestling pedigree on his side, but I am not impressed with his ring work. He is very...Chris Masters-esque. Which is not a necessarily great thing to be.

Kidd will go far after the demise of the Dynasty.

My money is on Kidd being the breakout star. However, I can see DH Smith doing something for himself as well. He has the look that doesn't neccessarily fit the heel persona, more of a face character. Kidd can easily become the heel of the group as we have see due to his look as well. In the long run, I think Kidd has the future in the business unless the Hart Dynasty can train Smith up to become a good solid in-ring wrestler.

Funny how no-one mentioned Natalya Neidhart... I reckon she will rule the division some day & bring prestige back to it. She has all the skills needed to help the roster & bring her own unique style of wrestling. She could do a lot more for her division that Kidd & Smith could ever possibly accomplish. Wouldn't mind to see a long drawn out feud between Natalya & Mickie one day.

I think Kidd will be like JoMo and DH will be mid-card when/if they split. There is no doubt that Kidd has the skill so I would give it to him.

*sigh* Why did those Hart's have to have such short kids? Even if Teddy would have cleaned up his act and came on, he'd still be too small to be worth a shit.

Nattie is the breakout star. She has everything a Canadian blonde should have (see: Trish), except she also has the wrestling pedigree. Tyson Kidd, while awesome, doesn't have the size to be a huge star (anyone who says Evan Bourne obviously hasn't been watching RAW...he really isn't that over). DH...well...doesn't have much of anything right now. If it were up to me, they'd stay a tag team until DH learns how to work, but considering he's been with the company almost FOUR YEARS now and hasn't really improved, I don't see that happening.

Plus, is it me, or does Tyson Kidd look like an even SMALLER Crash Holly?

Tyson Kidd has the moves to be a modern babyface. The easiest way to get over with the live crowd these days is to have a flashy moveset, a reason John Morrison is going well and Rey and Jeff have been the most over faces for a while. Of course he isn't tall enough to ever be a world champion in Vince's eyes unless he goes super over, ala ReyRey.

As for Smith, he is your typical big bully of a heel but, just like his Dad, probably won't reach the level of WWE champion, though I'm sure the midcard will welcome his addition.

The feud is set up for the two of them anyway, with Kidd the flashy underdog trying to beat the big, bully of a partner who turned on him. Then I can see Kidd being the face, Smith the heel.

As for Natalia, she should reach the top of the diva ranks. Reason? She can actually wrestle, which puts her third in the pecking order already. She's attractive too so Vince can't keep her down for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back