Break the revolution code... mystery members!!!

• Thread starter Great Uncle Bulgaria
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Great Uncle Bulgaria

To all the "big timers" who think they can opress the revolution, they can't... and just to warn, some members of the revolution may be in the main rooms.... one of who may even be a Mod!!! Ha ha ha ha....

In this room, i will supply cles as to the identy of other revolution members....

www.BrEaK_tHe_CoDe.com

No one wants to be in your stupid 'revolution'

That is wherer you are wrong.... the revolution wheels are turning.... already 5 members in tow... here's the first clue.... 3 are prisonners.... 2 are mebers of the main forums and posting right now... one of whom is a moderator.

Anyways CM... it's past your bedtime... mummy can tuck you in....

Watch your backs... the revolution members are everywhere.... DTA

what is this 'revolution' going to do?
IMO nothing

And your opinion means a lot..... to some people...... called ******s... you will see... the boards will be taken over.

..............................................................viva..............................................................................la....................................................................................revolution...............................................

Its past your bedtime

Its 1am over there,its only 5pm here
I tuck myself in

Only 12 actually.... since i don't live in a trailer with my mom i can sort out my own bedtime..........

Y........o...........u.....................................a................r...............e...........................e.............i..........t...........h............e..........r.................................w.........i............t.............h............................................u.............s...............................................o................r.....................................a...........g...........a............i.........n.........s...........t.........................................u................s........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................v...........i............v...............a...................................................l.........a................................r.............e......v.........o..........l............u.....t......i..............o..........n!!!!

The revolution has all been arranged in another wrestling chatroom... maybe if you searched around you would find the room an then find the othr members????

I dont live in a trailer,I lived in a house.
yes,I still live w/my mom because Im still in school and i have a job unlike you
good luck w/your 'revolution'

The revolution has all been arranged in another wrestling chatroom... maybe if you searched around you would find the room an then find the othr members????

why dont you just tell us the other members?

I dont live in a trailer,I lived in a house.
yes,I still live w/my mom because Im still in school and i have a job unlike you
good luck w/your 'revolution'

Man you are too easy to mock... even if you wanted in the revolution, you wouldn't meet the criteria..... we will infiltrate, yet we are unimpenetrable..................viva

why dont you just tell us the other members?

What fun would that be??? The other members are secret as they are performing certain tasks in the main room.... getting a MOD on board was the main part of the revolution... now it is in full swing. It's just more fun if there is a risk of these guys being found out.

what certain tasks are they performing?
Spamming?

If i told you any more, it would be too easy...... that is all i am giving away for today..... Happy posting

Wait, wait, wait. You'll be supplying a live stream of Chinese Panda sex? Wow. Just wow. I applaud you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back