Brandon Lloyd

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
Lloyd.jpg

I'm pretty new to this. I'm going to try to make a second one with a different background but my computer is screwed up right now.Big props to FSWWE for cutting the picture for me. I thought it turned out well for one of my first tries.

At first glance it doesn't look bad, and I think you did a pretty good job for the first time, although you had FSWWE cut the picture for you? The only thing noticeable that's wrong is the cuts.

The first thing I noticed was the helmet, it's really quite choppy. It almost looks jagged even. Around that same area the white spots seem unfinished...once again choppy. Most noticeable, Brandon's foot....I thought this was a Tom Dempsey signature at first. If you can't fix that, you should adjust Brandon closer to the edge so it's not out in the open and noticeable.

Some of the next is a little edgy, and obviously the cuts look sloppy, so you have to make sure you can get those things sharpened up. With all that fixed, I think you can definitely make a good signature.

Keep out the work and good luck!

At first glance it doesn't look bad, and I think you did a pretty good job for the first time, although you had FSWWE cut the picture for you? The only thing noticeable that's wrong is the cuts.

The first thing I noticed was the helmet, it's really quite choppy. It almost looks jagged even. Around that same area the white spots seem unfinished...once again choppy. Most noticeable, Brandon's foot....I thought this was a Tom Dempsey signature at first. If you can't fix that, you should adjust Brandon closer to the edge so it's not out in the open and noticeable.

Some of the next is a little edgy, and obviously the cuts look sloppy, so you have to make sure you can get those things sharpened up. With all that fixed, I think you can definitely make a good signature.

Keep out the work and good luck!

I noticed the helmet too but just brushed it off and with the foot that's actually where the picture cut off so I couldn't do anything about that. FSWWE cut it because quite frankly i suck at cutting. I also only wanting his head popping out but then i noticed it looked pretty sloppy after but I can't fix that right now. Thanks for the feedback!

Lloyd.jpg

I'm pretty new to this. I'm going to try to make a second one with a different background but my computer is screwed up right now.Big props to FSWWE for cutting the picture for me. I thought it turned out well for one of my first tries.

Oh God, I'm a complete shit in cutting.
God I am so sorry, I will send you a better one, you damn right I will...

Fuck me :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back