Brand Shakeup

TDFG

Championship Contender
With the clear out of talent thanks to the ongoing pandemic and WWE somewhat going through the motions until it's over:
(A) When do you think they'll have a brand shakeup and
(B) Who would you trade between rosters, this can include callups from NXT & vice-versa.

i don'T think they will do the brand shakeup until they can go back to normal and actually perform in from a fans which i think won't be until september or October at the earliest, They probably gonna do it around that time.

As far as who would a trade:

From Raw: Ruby Riott to Smackdown
Rey Mysterio To Smackdown
The IIConics to NXT
Akira Tozawa To NXT
Ricochet and Cedric alexander to smackdown

From NXT: Keith Lee To Raw
Velveteen Dream to Raw
Undisputed era to Raw
Rhea ripley to Smackdown
Chelsea Green To Smackdown

From smackdown: Big E to Raw
Lucha house party to NXT
Mojo Rawley To NXT
Shorty G To NXT
Daniel Bryan to Raw

When i look at this from a certain way, Ruby need to change show as she's been wasted on Raw and the Smackdown women's division is so lacking right now that she would be able to shine more on smackdown.

Rey just need to finish his career where he started it.

The iiconics have pretty much been a joke on the main roster and it's too bad as they are both talented wrestlers and the gimmick was super over so moving them to NXT will probably give them a better shot at going back to what worked.

Akira tozawa is too talented to be jobbing on Raw and the cruiserweight division is on NXT just just make it official and keep him there.

Ricochet and cedric as a team are great and smackdown really need more teams so that makes sense

Keith Lee, Veveteen Dream and the undisputed era are three acts that have run there course on NXT and need a change of scenery but they're not ready for mainstream tv so i would send them all on Raw since people watching raw already knows who they are and it's going to be a easier transition for them.

Rhea ripley on Smackdown again mostly because they need people in that division right now and she a great talent that could help the division.

Chelsea green to smackdown: this is were my fantasy booking comes in. I would only move her to smackdown if they rehired her fiancee Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and have them be a heel faction along with Chelsea's manager.

Big E to Raw: i think it's time for the new day to split up and for Big e to get a single run. They've done all they could with the new day.

Lucha house party, Mojo Rawley and Shorty G to NXT: the lucha house party need to be with the cruiserweights at this point, they've been wasted as a team on the main roster. Mojo is a talented promo guy and he need to have a chance to show it and Shorty G just need a fresh start at this point.

Daniel Bryan to Raw: Daniel as been a smackdown guy since the brand split started. He's done everything possible on this brand and with his career winding down, i think he need one more run on the raw brand before becoming another part timer.

They need to wait until the crowds can come back, period. This empty arena period is killing the business.

As for the draft, I'd do it in two parts, with the televised portion being RAW and SmackDown making 6 or 7 picks (at "random") from the other roster like in 2004, and then on the WWE Network hold a supplemental draft where RAW and SmackDown choose 3 picks each from NXT, and some main roster stars move down to NXT.

Televised draft:

RAW drafts:
1 - The Usos
2 - Drew Gulak
3 - Big E
4 - Carmella
5 - Shinsuke Nakamura
6 - Naomi
7 - Daniel Bryan

SmackDown drafts:
1 - AJ Styles
2 - Samoa Joe
3 - Becky Lynch (after dropping RAW Women's title)
4 - Cedric Alexander
5 - Bobby Lashley
6 - Jinder Mahal
7 - Seth Rollins

Supplemental draft (from NXT to main roster):
1 - Johnny Gargano to RAW
2 - The Undisputed Era (Cole, Fish, & O'Reilly) to SmackDown
3 - Keith Lee to RAW
4 - Charlotte Flair to SmackDown
5 - Candice LeRae to RAW
6 - Tommaso Ciampa to SmackDown

NXT draft picks (people who are either directionless or not cutting it on the main roster):
1 - Ricochet
2 - Chad Gable
3 - Shelton Benjamin
4 - Ember Moon
5 - Mustafa Ali
6 - The B-Team
7 - The Lucha House Party
8 - Sami Zayn

Released:
1 - Nikki Cross
2 - Nia Jax
3 - Riddick Moss
4 - Humberto Carrillo
5 - Lars Sullivan
Ugh...too many to type. So many people need to be gone.

I agree with both of you about the timing, I suppose once they get back to live crowds they might choose to have a shakeup to garner some interest from casual viewers.

RAW:-
1. Daniel Bryan
2. The New Day
3. King Corbin
4. Jeff Hardy
5. Sonya Deville
6. Cesaro
7. Shorty G
8. Keith Lee
9. Tomasso Ciampa
10. Dakota Kai

Smackdown: