• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bound For Glory: Taylor Wilde vs. Awesome Kong vs. Roxxi

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
TNA KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Champion Taylor Wilde vs. Awesome Kong vs. Roxxi​

If anything this should be a really good, solid match. Out of all of the divisions in TNA, this is the one where they really should try to get most of the wrestlers they can on the card. It would be a shame if The Beatiful People and ODB didn't get on the card after they've been important pasrts of the division throughout the year.

It just doesn't make any sense to me to be honest. Now I know Roxxi is in a feud with Kong as of late, but I don't see why they would get a title match. Roxxi, although underrated, hasn't won enough this year to be put in a title match. I would have expect, Taylor Wilde vs. Angelina Love vs. ODB for the title rather than this one.

I'd say that this is a easy way to get the title off of Taylor Wilde. It should be a pretty good match with all of the Knockouts involved bieng pretty good wrestlers. I think that Roxxi will win this match. The girl cut her hair off for TNA so she deserves it. She'll probably pin Awesome Kong to win the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back