• Rob Van Dam

• Jerry Lynn

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Bound For Glory 2011
Rob Van Dam v. Jerry Lynn
Full Metal Mayhem Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg3.jpg

All discussion here.​

The match at Destination-X was great at showcasing RVD/Lynn's "mat" chemistry and, to people not fully familiar with their past matches, it gave them a taste of the way they work with each other psychologically.

The only real flaw with that match was that it seemed to end too quickly...

At about the fifteen-minute mark when the chair was brought into play to set-up the ending<---- That is where the match really got going. Then it was over :confused:

It was still a good match but, at the time not knowing if it would really be their last encounter, it kind of left you wanting more.

What I missed was a couple of table spots and some more creative chair-work, and the chance to throw the ladders into the mix also could be interesting.

I think this is the perfect stage, and environment, and city for (hopefully) the final RVD/Lynn showdown(atleast in TNA).

If they give them five or six more minutes than they got at Destination-X to work this match it will likely end up as the match of the night.

RVD wins by Van-terminator.

I think this could possibly steal the show.

their match at destination X was fantastic with that sunset powerbomb to the chair and then the ending. Hopefully (since I have never seen any of their original matches) this can resemble the matches they had in the past.

I am really looking forward to this one. By the way WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO HANG ABOVE THE RING! This is TNA's TLC version isn't it?

The problem is nobody really expects Lynn to win.. and if he does everyone is gonna say WTF!?

Will Lynn be around after the ppv? Does Hogan/Bischoff even care about someone like Lynn?

This match is what it is a nostalgia match, because it may help sell some buys from people who want to see this match again. Styles vs. daniels again and RVD vs. Lynn again... *sigh*

This match is what it is a nostalgia match, because it may help sell some buys from people who want to see this match again. Styles vs. daniels again and RVD vs. Lynn again... *sigh*

Why the sigh? Those are some of the best matches a wrestling fan could ask for. Especially right now, everything is building up to a climax... both of those matches should be tremendous.

I'd rather watch Lynn/RVD wrestle over and over than the majority of the WWE roster... even at their age... so I don't see any problem with this.

That last match between Lynn and RVD really did get good too when they brought the chair in. This should be a pretty good match. I gotta give RVD the win. Though I'm not sure how confident I am... could be Lynn's retirement match or something.

This should be a good match with some high flying action and plenty of blood. RVD will probably get the win here due to him being a fqn favorite and this being the biggest show of the year, I'd say he deserves the victory here. The momentum from it would be good for him. Lynn on the other hand.... I don't like him. Never have. I won't go as far as to say that he does not deaserve to wim here, but an RVD win makes more sense from a business standpoint. Give the fans what they want. RVD wins leaving Lynn behind full of blood. Someone's going through a table, getting hit by ladders, and taking a chair shot to the head. I look forward to that regardless of who it is.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
RVD will defeat Jerry Lynn.

This is the match I'm looking forward to most, just a little more than Hogan vs. Sting. Van Dam and Lynn put on a stellar contest whenever they're in the ring together and I expect this to be the match of the night come Bound For Glory. Their match at Destination X stole the show and I don't expect anything different at BFG.

The fact that it is going to be Full Metal Mayhem means there are no restrictions placed on these two and they will tear it up in Philly. Although I know Jerry Lynn can compete with Van Dam and keep up with him, I really can't see him beating RVD. Van Dam is just too damn good (pun intended), especially in this sort of environment. I'm hoping for some big Van Dam spots in this match and a full blown war to end one of the greatest feuds in pro wrestling.

I don't see much else left for Jerry Lynn after Rob Van Dam, so I'm going for a Van Dam win here and Lynn settles into the background. Either that or TNA find a spot for Lynn in the X-Division after BFG.

I not sure what TNA wants to do with Lynn maybe teach the young talent to get better in the Ring, but RVD should win since they might need him in the X-Division.The match should have crazy hot spots, but if this was 98 or 99 match could of been match of the night.

this could possibly be the best match of the night if given enough time they could easily steal the show should be badass id be shocked to see jerry lynn pick up the victory over RVD which is why im going with RVD to beat lynn again and lynn will disapeer all of sudden while RVD moves onto...well he wasnt doing anything before this so maybe he goes to the x divison? id like to see a heel take the tv title and RVD to fued with them over the tv title though.

Very excited for this match between RVD and Lynn. The two of them always have Fantastic matches and they had Great match at Destination X and I think now with the Full Metal Mayhem stipulation I think that this will be a better match then the one at Destination X. I think this has a chance to steal the show and be a contender for TNA Match of the Year. RVD will win the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back