• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Bound For Glory] Magnus v. Samoa Joe (C) [TNA Television Championship]

Who wins?

• Magnus

• Samoa Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound For Glory 2012
Magnus v. Samoa Joe (C)
TNA Television Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg2c.jpg

bfg_tnahof.jpg

"Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live
at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors
opening at 3:30pm MST. Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total
Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars
of IMPACT WRESTLING.

The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including
a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA
Hall of Fame induction.* As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the
first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

bfg-bfgweekend.jpg

[YOUTUBE]S-8Ynx8rMZo[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

I think Joe holds on to the title a little more beacause magnus is not ready to beat anyone for singles gold but it will be a very interesting match to say the least they are former tagteam champs with big egos to fill and the promos should be wonderful leading to bfg

Gotta go with Joe over Magnus here considering he just won the belt and Magnus needs more build up before winning a singles title. Hopefully Joe beats him and we get a rematch at the next PPV where maybe Magnus wins.

Being that Joe just won the title I think he will retain here. I think Joe is going to continue to dominate for a while keeping the title each time. I think Magnus and Joe could have a good feud over the belt, but Joe wins it here.

I like Joe for the win, but this is only getting started between him and Magnus. I think Magnus could make a good TV champ were he to win. This could make for an interesting feud.

I hope Magnus wins a singles title in TNA soon, I think he has a huge future in front of him, and I would have liked to have seen him win the TV title at BFG but as Joe has only just become champion I do not see TNA switching the belt so quickly, and they shouldn't. Magnus has had no build coming into this match, and Joe needs a good title run to try and bring some credibility and prestige back to the TV title, which I think he will.

This feud is only just beginning and I think it could be a brilliant match, but I don't think its Magnus's time yet. Maybe in a couple of months, but not at BFG. Joe will win this.

Winner: Samoa Joe

I think this feud can continue for the rest of 2012. The two competitors here have the backstory to give us an entertaining feud. I have to give this match to Joe, but only because Magnus has a bit more work to do before he can beat Joe. He needs to get over as a heel. He hasn't been given enough time to do so yet.

Prediction- Magnus, Joe is gana kill you.

I think Samoa Joe retains here. He just won the title and they're really, truly only just begun his feud with Magnus. Even though it technically started a while back, it was put on the backburner for several weeks and TNA's brought it back out in time for BFG.

If they'd gone at it once or twice already for the title, I'd be inclined to go with Magnus for the win. As this is their first meeting for the title, I just don't see Joe dropping it. Maybe in a couple of months, possibly at Genesis in January, but not at BFG.

I like both Joe and Magnus, so even though it is for a useless belt this still has the potential to be good. The Television Championship is almost as worthless as the Knockout Tag Team Championships and I'm not even going to start on how stupid it is to defend it on PPV, that is a topic for another thread. I can see this going on toward the middle during the first half of the evening.

Joe needs the win here. If that useless title is ever going to have any prestige whatsoever, a retention at the biggest show of the year is in order. Magnus could be a good champion someday but not only does the belt need a retention but so does Joe himself. He was booked so poorly for ages, a strong title run can give him back some of the momentum he lost. Joe wins and moves on to his next challenger, while Magnus moves on to better things as well.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Samoa Joe will retain the Television Championship.

Joe retains. He just won the TNA TV Championship a few weeks ago, and Joe is finally starting to build some momentum, so dropping the title so soon wouldn't make a lot of sense. Magnus is a star on the rise, but he's still very young. He'll have plenty of time to develop, and Magnus will see more title opportunities in the future.

Really looking forward to this match between the former tag champs Magnus I believe is a a future star for TNA and I have big hopes for him. Joe is finally starting to get back some momentum back after his really strong showing in the BFG Series and now being TV Champ I think that Joe could help to elevate this belt. I think that this will be a Very Good match I expect Joe to retain the belt and Magnus will maybe attack him after because I expect this feud to continue after the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back