[Bound For Glory] James v. Sky v. Rayne v. Winter (C) [TNA Knockouts Championship]

Who wins?

• Mickie James

• Velvet Sky

• Madison Rayne

• Winter

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Bound For Glory 2011
Mickie James v. Velvet Sky v. Madison Rayne v. Winter (C)
TNA Knockouts Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg91.jpg

All discussion here.​

Well the way it looks now I'd say it would be a toss up between MJ or Velvet. Its really hard to say considering that its a 4-way match. But I don't think I would be surprised by the outcome.

I think that MJ has had it for a while and it's time for an underdog; Velvet. All the others have worn the belt and Velvet never really had a chance for it. I really think Velvet has paid her dues and is due for a run. I just hope it lasts more than 30 days; what's with Impact that they can't keep a champ longer than the next PPV? For what it's worth, Velvet has been a ratings winner with the Knockout division and could help it get more noticed.

While I agree with you that Velvet is a ratings getter, she's also the weakest female wrestler out of the group, and I'd even go so far as to say the weakest wrestler period in the company. She seems completely incapable of putting on anything better than an adequate/mediocre match because her actual in-ring talents are seriously lacking.

They have, however, been pushing her to the moon of late, so I certainly wouldn't be shocked to see her snag it.

Fuck it. My my money is on Vel-Vel.

i personally cant wait for this match it should be pretty good mickie and madison are very talented,winter has been doing good as the top heel imo and even though people think she sucks i think velvet has been improving alot sense splitting from angelina and shes in the middle of a huge push i see velvet sky walking out with her very first knockouts championship title here and i hope she gets a few monthes with the title but i could see velvet winning and fueding with winter and this finally leading to angelina love turning face again but ill cover the other 3 knockouts in the match...to me madison seems to be filler and just in there for another heel to balance it out between faces and heels without getting angelina in there,mickie had a long run and she just dropped it again she doesnt need the win here and winter ehhh i dont think they have faith in her for a long run

I want Rayne to win the title to be honest. She's coming in hot as to take over her number 1 heel spot of the KO division. Rayne can win which can lead to future feuds with Sky, Mickie, Tara and others. I am sure she won't win the belt though as it will probably be Sky winning this one.

I can only hope it is not Mickie as her winning would be annoying. Also, if Karen said her and Winter crap was over then why is she in this match? It makes no sense even if it is a four way dance. So maybe this means she doesn't win and she is in it for her rematch clause.

My pick- Rayne.

The most likely winner- Velvet Sky.

Kind of a random whatever women's match.

They have a chance to turn the Knockouts Divison in a few directions and I think they should defiantly take it home with Velvet Sky. She has worked hard and really improved over her career. She deserves it and this would be a really big put over for her at Bound for Glory.

All the other women seem to be established fairly well within the Knockouts Divison, IMO. Velvet Sky wins.

A fourway match for the Knockouts? I'll take it. I usually enjoy fourway matches. Mickie has a decent chance of winning with her being a fan favorite it would be great to pick up a win here. Velvet has probably the lowest odds of winning. It would make for the biggest moment possible in this match if she did, I do not see it happening though. Winter just had the belt recently, so she probably will not win it back so soon. Madison is my pick because she will be able to take her place back as the top heel knockout and I think another run for her would be a good idea and feud with all of the faces along the way. Should be really good as far as Knockouts matches go.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Madison Rayne will win the Knockouts Championship.

I don't usually take much of an interest in the Knockouts matches but I'll be watching this and hoping to see Velvet Sky win her first Knockouts Title. Not just because she's unbelievably hot but because she's built a great character for herself over the last year or so. I've found myself becoming more and more of a fan and I'll probably let out a little cheer if she picks up the win. So Velvet gets my vote.

I think that this will be a decent Knockouts match. I Really, Really want Winter to retain the KO title this Sunday because I think she has been Very Good thus far in her TNA run and she plays her character very well, but I just have a feeling that TNA wants to go for a nice title change and good moment with Velvet Sky winning her first title, I rather Winter retain but I could see TNA giving the title to Velvet.

I hope it is Mickie, but from what TNA is showing it will be Velvet who wins.The problem is give it too her, Winter gets a rematch, that leaves Rayne and Mickie to do what? Mickie can make all three of these girls look good, not too sure about Velvet doing the same if she wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back