• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Bound For Glory] Bobby Roode v. James Storm [Street Fight / Special Ref: King Mo]

Who wins?

• Bobby Roode

• James Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound For Glory 2012
Bobby Roode v. James Storm
Street Fight / Special Referee: King Mo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg_stormroode.jpg

bfg_tnahof.jpg

"Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live
at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors
opening at 3:30pm MST. Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total
Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars
of IMPACT WRESTLING.

The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including
a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA
Hall of Fame induction.* As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the
first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

bfg-bfgweekend.jpg

[YOUTUBE]S-8Ynx8rMZo[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

My instant reaction to this is that King Mo was that King Mo is going to have an instant heel turn. He'll either attack Storm at some point during or after the match and align himself with Roode or he'll have something to do with Aces and Eights. I think the first is more likely, but with TNA you never know.

I'm really looking forward to this match, it's been a long time coming. I think that Roode will win the match and there will be a rematch at the next PPV, (no idea which one). With some sort of stipulation. I just can't see them having one match.

This is gonna be an awesome brawl between the two guys, but I don't see the point of having King Mo in the middle. This is a personal feud and he's simply not needed. I didn't see Impact yet from last night so maybe I'm off base, but I think he's an unnecessary addition to a feud that should be between only these two guys.

I like this match. Im a major mma fan and I think King Mo will be great in that match. It would becool if he played heel and then counted fast for storm, then knocked out roode. Sound familiar?? but it'd be cool if they did that

James Storm.

He needs the win. This is the big match that everyone has been wanting to see for over a year now. Storm vs. Roode had been the big topic of discussion for TNA for quite some time now. This is it. The match that will sale Bound For Glory. If may not be for the World Title like everyone expected, but maybe that would have been too predictable.

I could do without King Mo here. I wanted a classic wrestling match. The stipulation of Street Fight and Special Enforcer are more of a turn off than a draw for me. Sure, I will still be watching, but I could do without. King Mo isn't even a big name. I never heard of him until he signed with TNA. Maybe that's because I don't watch MMA. But, how many people do watch both MMA and TNA. Not many, I'm sure. King Mo does nothing in this match for me. The Street Fight make more sense, with how things have been going the past few weeks, but sometimes its just too much. I think it could potentially take away from the actual match.

Bobby Roode and James Storm has been a 5 star match in the making. Ever since Roode won the BFG Series last year, followed by Storm actually winning the Title, this single match was nearly a guarantee for Bound For Glory. Would I have rather it been for the title? Maybe. But, this is still going to be great. Lets just hope it lives up to expectations.

Roode looks fucking awesome in that photo.

I really don't like King Mo being added because I have a feeling he'll be integral to the finish which I don't want since this all about TWO MEN not three.

And I actually don't know who will win this now. I have a feeling they might go the Raven/Tommy Dreamer route and have Storm never be able to beat Roode...

This is what the main event should've been. Storm does need this win, so I'm picking him in this one. Don't know jack about King Mo, so hopefully he won't be a factor in the outcome of the match. Truthfully, I feel this should be a last man standing match. Just a knock down slug fest that settles this once and for all.

This match is a year in the making, and I am very excited for it. I don't care too much about King Mo, and I hope he doesn't get involved in the finish at all. If they only have the one match I think Storm takes it. I could see them having a series of matches, but even still I think Storm needs and will get the win here.

This should be the match of the night. Like many I have been waiting for this match for long. Before I thought Storm will win the BFG series and the two will face off each other other for the World Title at BFG. Anyways, as a non-title match this was always going to have a stipulation.

This match reminds me of the death match between Chris Harris and James Storm. Storm should win this match to take his revenge and the two can have rematches in the future.

Would've preferred this without King Mo, it's made the ending to the match predictable now & kinda boring - Mo will KO Roode and Storm will pin him - that's what always happen when you have a MMA fighter or a boxer as the special referee, the heels always mess with them then get knocked the fuck out before the face pins em. I think I would be much happier seeing Storm finish off Roode with one of his beer bottles as revenge for Roode costing him his past matches with the bottles than that tired old finish. With the addition of Mo to the match, I also feel it will more about Roode & Mo than Storm & Roode cause I see this leading to a feud between Mo & Roode, where Roode will blame Mo for the loss to Storm and then we'll see Mo's debut match at Turning Point against Roode and Mo will defeat him. I hope I'm wrong though cause I'd rather see Roode feud with other main eventers who aren't in the World Title picture either like Mr. Anderson or Kurt Angle, instead of going from a World Title contender to a debuting rookie's whipping boy; he deserves better than Mo...no, Roode & Storm both deserve better than Mo in fact.

Bottom line Storm NEEDS the victory over Roode here. King Mo being in here gives me a bad feeling of him costing Storm the match but hopefully Storm beats Roode then goes back into the title picture while Roode goes into a different non title feud. My vote is for Storm.

I want to see Storm win this fued in a very poetic way. He needs to finish it by hitting Roode with a beer bottle for the win. Roode used the beer bottle to win the title from Storm to begin with and then again at Lockdown and yet again against Bully Ray. It's been a constant tool for Roode to screw Storm and the only way I could see this ending would be that after a huge brawl with both men busted open Storm hits the Last Call and then instead of pinning Roode he grabs the beer bottle waits for Roode to get up and then bashes his head in for the win.

That what I want to see happen, thats what needs to happen, and King Mo needs to keep his happy little ass out of it.

Well, this is likely going to be the match that steals the show. This could have easily been the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship -- and part of me still wishes it was -- but TNA went in another direction. Regardless of that, this has been one of the greatest feuds in TNA's history and it's high time we get a blow-off match. All the emotion of the feud, everything Roode put Storm through, it all comes to a head at Bound for Glory -- it's been an excellent year-long build and TNA's done an excellent job keeping us interested in the feud, while both Roode and Storm have been on their A-game. I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a match in TNA.

The only real problem I have with the match is the involvement of King Mo. Storm vs Roode is basically a blood feud, it shouldn't have to rely upon a silly stipulation to get over; Storm and Roode are far too good (as is this feud) to have King Mo interfere with the finish. It makes sense in this situation that King Mo will end up busting up Roode and helping Storm get the fall. Now, I'd rather they limit his involvement to after the match and keep the finish clean, but I'm getting a little uneasy thinking about King Mo's role in this whole thing. Either way, Storm should finally pick up the win here and get his revenge.

Roode VS Storm has the potential to be the best match on the card. The deep personal history as former best friends provides a great bakcstory for this match. Roode and Storm should beat the hell out of each other tomorrow night. The live crowd in Phoenix should provide a more electric atmosphere, because the lack of interest from the Lockdown crowd really hurt the TNA WHC match earlier this year. Storm should pick up the win, because he simply needs the victory a lot more. Roode proved himself as main event heel this year, but Storm desperately needs the boost.

As far as King Mo goes, his presence for this match scares me. Yeah, I get it. Introducing Mo, as a special referee is a great way to introduce TNA's new crossover star. Plus, Mo's background as an MMA fighter gives him legitimate credibility as a bad-ass, so Roode won't be able to intimidate Mo, if he steps out of line. Still, Mo's presence will disrupt the match.

This has been one of the best feuds in recent memory as far as TNA is concerned. It has the potential to be the best of the night and I expect nothing less after the build it has had. King Mo's involvement is a bit strange and I doubt he will really end up doing anything important when it alp comes down to it. Storm and Roode have made so much progress since their Beer Money days.

I wish this could have been the TNA World Championship match, where Storm would finally get the belt from Roode. It makes sense for it to not be for the world title, this feud has gotten intense enough that the match will generate interest with or without the title being involved. Even though it is not for the world title, Storm needs to win. This will be his big moment. The match goes on toward the end of the evening with Storm winning and moving onto the World Championship scene. Roode moves on to face other top faces.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
James Storm will defeat Bobby Roode.

This is Going to be Awesome a feud that's been going on for a Year and one that's easily the best feud of the Year in TNA and possibly in all of Wrestling. It all started last year at BFG and now at this years BFG it will come to an end. The build to this match has been Great and I don't mind the inclusion of King Mo as long as he doesn't play big role in the Finish of this match. Storm needs to win this match at he has yet to have a big signature singles win at a Major PPV. This is going to be Great match and I think it will be a candidate for MOTY Really Really excited for this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back