Bottom

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
bottom3.jpg

There should be more. Stupid, childish, a character called Eddie Hitler. It's probably one of the best shows ever.

It never outstayed it's welcome. Like most good UK shows they only did a few series. It's been a while since they did a series, although they did live shows for years.

Do another series of The Young Ones while they're at it.

Have you seen the film version, Guest House paradiso? My mate, also named Jake, loves it, so mabye you will too, but maybe it was a little too much. It's not exactly the same, but it is really. The thing is with it is that Adrian Edmonson has tried (and failed) to be a more conventional comedy character, and I don't know whether he would be able to do this kind of role anymore, especially when you consider how old they both are.

I'd love to see a Young Ones 20 years later show, and the fact they all died shouldn't matter, because people "died" all the time, or at least had death like things happen to them. One series of Bottom could be good, but I think they wrote one that was too shit for TV and gave up, so perhaps they don't have it in them any more.

I think they should leave it. Take a look at Red Dwarfs recent return. Yes it was awesome but it was missing something, it wasnt as sharp as it used to be. Bottom would probably be the same, old school fans (like me,you and everybody else) would love it but when we sit back and think about it it wouldnt be as good as it used to.

I own every series on DVD, And everytime I watch it I still stuggle for air everytime I laugh, Good old proper slapstick comedy, The character's are amazingly pathetic, Which is a good thing.

My favourite episode is the last one, Where they make a video for "You've been frmaed", And Eddie catches a dart with his forehead, Set's himself alight, And then jump's threw a window, that's supposed to be open. Then they find a sex tape of Tony Blair. :lmao:

Now this would be good. I love Bottom. The live shows were always something to crack me up too. :) who makes a time machine from a toliet?CLASSIC! But I doubt they could do another one because of the dude who plays Richies condition after his motorcycle accident.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back