Boondocks Graphic Request Thread: Open For Business!

Can you make me a signature with Jericho/Punk/RVD/Angle, and my name on it? Also, positions don't matter, have them wherever you like. But put Jericho in the center.

Can you make me a signature with Jericho/Punk/RVD/Angle, and my name on it? Also, positions don't matter, have them wherever you like. But put Jericho in the center.

Any theme you would like it to fit? Such as, do you want it to look like a stable? And also, modern Punk or like long hair?

SS.png

A Del Rio sig please, something like this one would be great, maybe not the same colour though. The yellow box thing on this one sort of ruins it for me.

Alberto-Del-Rio-1.png

I would love the same text on there as well.

Thanks

Ok I've been reviewing you now you're getting a request. However it needs to be very good for me to use it. Also I plan on challenging you.

So here's what I want:

-I want a computer screen.

-Next I want the letters M A C I O S in a red font.

-Underneath it I want this exactly how it is : U Can't C Me i'm on a Labtop.

Make it work. Rep will be rewarded.

Love it, dude, but one thing, can you put the text "Wrestling Matters" on there, in any color.

No problem.

A Del Rio sig please, something like this one would be great, maybe not the same colour though. The yellow box thing on this one sort of ruins it for me.

Alberto-Del-Rio-1.png

I would love the same text on there as well.

Thanks

How about I just go ahead and make a Del Rio one? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with the other pic.

can you make me a Ricardo Rodriguez as like the edge on the scooter or a undertaker one

Uhh...What the fuck?

Ok I've been reviewing you now you're getting a request. However it needs to be very good for me to use it. Also I plan on challenging you.

So here's what I want:

-I want a computer screen.

-Next I want the letters M A C I O S in a red font.

-Underneath it I want this exactly how it is : U Can't C Me i'm on a Labtop.

Make it work. Rep will be rewarded.

This, strangely enough, seems a lot like the most sane request I've quoted. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

No problem.

How about I just go ahead and make a Del Rio one? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with the other pic.

Uhh...What the fuck?

This, strangely enough, seems a lot like the most sane request I've quoted. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Thanks

I'm guessing your back? If so, then I'll make a request.
Could you make a Undertaker Signature, with him from 1990, him as the American Badass, and then him as the Deadman? And add in bigger letters then my last signature "Dead Man Walking". Will rep.

Boondocks, i would very much appreciate if you would please make me a sig, so heres what im thinking; a sig with CM Punk, Jake The Snake Roberts, & The Undertaker. and then somewhere on it for it to say "psychological advantage." Im not in any rush, and if you could do this it would be tremendous. :)

I'm guessing your back? If so, then I'll make a request.
Could you make a Undertaker Signature, with him from 1990, him as the American Badass, and then him as the Deadman? And add in bigger letters then my last signature "Dead Man Walking". Will rep.

Got back today, will do tomorrow morning.

Boondocks, i would very much appreciate if you would please make me a sig, so heres what im thinking; a sig with CM Punk, Jake The Snake Roberts, & The Undertaker. and then somewhere on it for it to say "psychological advantage." Im not in any rush, and if you could do this it would be tremendous. :)

Same as above, will do tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back