• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Booking Raw After Mania

benm1989

Sir Darth Maul
Id like to start a thread about booking Raw after wrestlemania it can be with any roster within the last we'll say 5 wrestlemanias just make sure its a decent enough layout and please bear in mind this is my first attempt ever at fantasy booking so feedback would be appreciated thanks
well here it goes im doing the raw after the most recent mania others can also do this too.
Opening segment:Brock lesnars music hits and lesnar and heyman make their way down to the ring
Heyman talks about lesnar being pissed off that lesnar screwed him last night and if he doesn't get his rematch tonight hell destroy everything and everyone that gets in his way.
Triple h's music hits and out comes the authority. Trips says lesnar will decide when he gets his rematch not him. He then says he has a better idea lesnar will put his rematch on the line tonight vs every member of the authority.
Segment ends.
Cole recaps and plugs main event lesnar vs authority
Cryptic promo for a mystery superstar debut.
John cena U.S. Open challenge
John cena vs the returning JACK SWAGGER
jack swagger wins due to interference from rusev
Hhh comes out and announces a triple threat match for us title for extreme rules.
Promo for tag team turmoil match for no. One contender match for tag titles
Divas 6 woman divas title match.
Paige vs natalya vs Alicia fox vs Naomi vs Camero vs (c) nikki bella
Winner Naomi pins Paige after a superkick from tamina.
CHARLOTTES MUSIC HITS !!!!
Charlotte clears the ring of tamina and Naomi and points to the divas title.
Tag team turmoil match.
Ptp vs Tyson/cesaro vs Lucha Dragons vs ascension vs Los matadores vs THE DEBUTING TEAM OF BIG CASS AND ENZO AMORE SAWFT!!!!
Winner: Big Cass and Enzo Amore CASS pins viktor.
CHRISTIAN RETURNS!!!!
Christians cuts a promo saying he's had a tough time recently and he knows his career has not got one left but says he wants one more match for the wwe title and he will work his ass off to get it.
Sheamus music hits
Sheamus comes down and says he admires Christians toughness and says he respects the hell out of him and goes to shake his hand than
BROGUE KICK!!!! Sheamus beats the hell out of Christian and drags him up to the stage and power bombs him off it. He gets a mic and says that's one down but don't worry the rest will follow.
Match one in the 3 match tournament for the vacant intercontinental title.
Neville vs bad news Barrett
Neville wins after hitting red arrow advances to final.
Cole delivers update on Christians condition says it looks real bad.
Match 2 in tournament for intercontinental title
Dolph ziggler vs dean ambrose
Winner: dean ambrose after bray wyatt interferes and hits ziggler with sister Abigail
Main event:Brock lesnar vs the authority if lesnar loses he loses his rematch.
Winner: the authority as lesnar finishes off show on the outside THE DEBUTING KEVIN OWENS!!!! hits him with the steel stairs and rolls him into Rollins who hits Phoenix splash and pins Rollins.
First time attempting anything like this feedback is appreciated I know I didn't keep times or anything was more concentrated on the story's.

Pretty decent show, but for me personally, after having a cryptic promo of someone debuting then having 4 debuts tonight with Kevin Owens, Charlotte, Enzo and Big Cass, that would throw me off big time as a viewer. Also 4 debuts are a bit much i'd stick with Owens and Charlotte. I like the IC title tournament. (NOTE: check your names, you said in the beginning "Heyman talks about lesnar being pissed off that lesnar screwed him last night"

Lesnar didn't screw Lesnar the way Bret screwed Bret (haha jk)

And where was Roman, Ambrose, Orton? Some pretty big names missing from a Post-mania Raw

I realised the mistake after big time face palm moment and totally forgot about reigns and Orton I did have reigns turn heel along with the usos but completely slipped my mind your feedback is much appreciated I had ambrose go over ziggler in the tournament would have him win the whole thing if I was to actually have went on to book extreme rules

I meant layout of the show as I you should have an opening segment promos throughout matches in a good order with obviously the last segment as main event not the layout of the post in regards to grammar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back