• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Booking Bound For Glory 2012

JHStakeova

Dark Match Jobber
Bound for glory is just around the corner, and I would like YOUR take on what you see the card developing into. Here's my take, and please list reasons why you think said match will be taking place.

TNA World heavyweight championship
Austin Aries (C) vs. Samoa Joe -Rematch from Slammiversary for the X Division title, and Joe is obviously your winner of the BFG series.

No holds barred match
James Storm vs. Bobby Roode- Grudge match almost a full year in the making. This time it's personal.

Monster's Ball match
Abyss vs. Bully Ray-Joseph Parks finally realizes he really is Abyss

6 on 6 tag match
Aces & eights & Jeff Jarrett vs Hogan, Sting, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy D-Von & Garrett Bischoff-Hogan & Sting's teammates really could be interchangeable here, but i do see garrett Bischoff on their side as well as D-Von. This could be a 5 on 5 as well.

Kurt Angle vs. King Mo-Mo should be ready to compete @ BFG

TNA Tag team titles Full Metal Mayhem
Kaz & Daniels (c) vs AJ Styles & RVD- Blow off to Claire feud I hope.

X Division Championship
Zema Ion (C) vs Chavo Guerrero - Chavo goes over. This could possibly turn into some type of big X division match with a ton of competitors.

Knockouts championship
Miss Tessmacher (C) vs. Mickie James vs. Gail Kim vs Madison Rayne-Sure why not.

Lookin like TNA's biggest PPV in history as it should be. What's your take??

Not a bad card here, but a few things that I'd like to go through.
1. Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe sounds a really exciting and good match for me, but it isn't as fresh for me than seeing Aries vs. James Storm. I understand the idea of reigniting the Slammiversary feud, which I too really enjoyed, but I would like to see Aries and Storm facing off. Joe has 1 more match than Storm while leading by 2 points. It is logical that Storm may win the Series. I won't be booing if Aries/Joe really happens, but I definitely want to see Aries/Storm a hell lot more.

2. James Storm vs. Bobby Roode should be an exciting match, but then there's this similar problem as Aries vs. Joe: it's not fresh enough. I've seen Storm vs. Roode a million times and that type of feud can't be reignited again. Well, if TNA can come up with a new improved feud that does have a valid argument then I'm fine with that. Roode and Storm are both phenomenal wrestlers and I love seeing them wrestle. But for another Roode/Storm match to happen on a major PPV, I expect a new improved feud.

3. Abyss vs. Bully Ray is a problem for me: will TNA invest the time on this feud and actually find a good way to insert Abyss back into the Park/Ray feud? I don't think that this feud can last for two more months, and I would have this match end the feud on or before No Surrender. Or maybe I'll bill this match as Joseph Park vs. Bully Ray for one last match and then "Joseph Park" wears his Abyss mask in front of Bully Ray. I can imagine how dramatic it is.

4. Aces and Eights + Jeff Jarrett vs. Hulk Hogan/Sting and a bunch of guys in a 6 on 6 tag team match. Firstly I think it's possible that this match involves more people, but then it's still a bit early to say so. I would love to see a Double J comeback and end up as the leader of A&8. I think this match can be like the Nexus vs. WWE match in SummerSlam, which means that the so called face team can consist of a few heel guys that are attacked by A&8 (e.g. Bobby Roode on 19/7). I would put Roode in this match and then turn his back on the rest of his team during the match.

5. Kurt Angle vs. King Mo. I couldn't care less about King Mo.

6. Kaz and Daniels vs. AJ Styles and RVD. A Full Metal Mayhem match without MCMG. Sighs, I'll settle with this.

7. X Division Championship. Don't put Chavo in the scene so early yet. Give him a non-title feud to get him over in TNA first, or else he's always going to be viewed as another failure both in WWE and TNA because he's not going to get a good push after an early title match.

8. Miss Tessmacher vs. Mickie James. Obviously I only care about Brooke Adams' glorious ass. Nuff said.

I've put some thought into Bound for Glory since getting back into Impact this summer. Here's the card I put together before this Aces & Eights angle really picked up. Not knowing who's involved or where it's going.. this is what I have.

X-Division Championship
Ultimate X Match
Kenny King def. Zema Ion (C), Kazarian, & Rubix

TNA Television Championship
Magnus (C) def. Chavo Guerrero

Samoa Joe def. Joey Ryan **

No. 1 Contender for the TNA World Title
Monster's Ball Match
Rob Van Dam def. Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson & Jeff Hardy

TNA Knockout's Championship
Miss Tessmacher (C) def. Mickie James

TNA World Tag Team Championships
Crimson & Gunner def. Devon & Garrett Bischoff (C)

Loser Leaves TNA
Steel Cage Match
AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels ***

Bobby Roode def. James Storm

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Austin Aries (C) def. Kurt Angle

** - The Joey Ryan angle continues until Taz is so fed up he agrees to give Joey Ryan one more shot to impress him and earn a TNA contract, under the condition he picks his opponent. The opponent, Samoa Joe, ultimately defeats Ryan.. but would he impress Taz and the Gut Check judges enough to earn a spot?

*** - Not saying I want Daniels out of TNA... but I mean shit, the way this feud is going.. I see the logical ending being that Impact Wrestling is not big enough for the both of them.

Hmmm...

still a few months away, how will TNA form their top card of the year? I like the OP's thoughts... and I would be happy with that card. What I think though will happen with the World title is...

WHC Bobby Roode vs. James Storm- the feud is not just about Roode's betrayal, it's about Storm winning the title, and who better to take the title off of Roode than himself. Storm won the belt the night after BFG last year, this is a year long plan and Storm will be TNA's top face come October. Roode taking the title back from Aries and being a 2 time Champion will solidify his main event status and ensure he doesn't do an "Anderson". It's all part of TNA's big picture and I think it's great.

Austin winning Royal Rumbles and then the title at Wrestlemanias was predicatable but magic. This storyline will hopefully be the same...

For Aries.. I'm thinking he will be trying to get his title back but in the mean time it will be he who gets the honour of facing Kurt Angle, and it wll be an awesome match.

The other macthes I think are great OP. And once again, although predicatable I think Jarrett being the organiser of Aces and Eights just makes the most sense and maybe make it a lethal lockdown match for a big payoff to the storyline.

Bound for glory is just around the corner, and I would like YOUR take on what you see the card developing into. Here's my take, and please list reasons why you think said match will be taking place.

TNA World heavyweight championship
Austin Aries (C) vs. Samoa Joe -Rematch from Slammiversary for the X Division title, and Joe is obviously your winner of the BFG series.

No holds barred match
James Storm vs. Bobby Roode- Grudge match almost a full year in the making. This time it's personal.

Monster's Ball match
Abyss vs. Bully Ray-Joseph Parks finally realizes he really is Abyss

6 on 6 tag match
Aces & eights & Jeff Jarrett vs Hogan, Sting, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy D-Von & Garrett Bischoff-Hogan & Sting's teammates really could be interchangeable here, but i do see garrett Bischoff on their side as well as D-Von. This could be a 5 on 5 as well.

Kurt Angle vs. King Mo-Mo should be ready to compete @ BFG

TNA Tag team titles Full Metal Mayhem
Kaz & Daniels (c) vs AJ Styles & RVD- Blow off to Claire feud I hope.

X Division Championship
Zema Ion (C) vs Chavo Guerrero - Chavo goes over. This could possibly turn into some type of big X division match with a ton of competitors.

Knockouts championship
Miss Tessmacher (C) vs. Mickie James vs. Gail Kim vs Madison Rayne-Sure why not.

Lookin like TNA's biggest PPV in history as it should be. What's your take??

King Mo-Mo is unkown in TNA, it will take time to build him up and put him against someone like Angle at your biggest PPV of the year.

I don't like Austin vs Joe in the main-event. There are better/more over wrestlers then Joe at the moment like Angle, Styles, Daniels, Storm, Sting and Roode. Makes no sense to put Joe in the BGF main-event. Joe is not the obvious BFG series winner, Storm and Angle are not far behind.

Ofcourse Roode vs Storm is heavily predicted, but yet remains to be seen whether it will be for the World Title or not. Their earlier feud was over the World Title and remains undone as Storm cost the match to himself. If TNA wants to build Storm into the next big star, then he should win the BFG series and beat Roode at the BFG main event and get the World TItle. Otherwise, there is no point in making Storm lead the BFG series for long and it is likely that he will keep on getting overshadowed by other big names after BFG PPV.

Wasting AJ Styles in a tag-team match and a feud that has gone on for long will be annoying.

Nothing interesting about your card. I would never be looking forward to something like that.

I've put some thought into Bound for Glory since getting back into Impact this summer. Here's the card I put together before this Aces & Eights angle really picked up. Not knowing who's involved or where it's going.. this is what I have.

X-Division Championship
Ultimate X Match
Kenny King def. Zema Ion (C), Kazarian, & Rubix

Magnus (C) def. Chavo Guerrero

Samoa Joe def. Joey Ryan **

No. 1 Contender for the TNA World Title
Monster's Ball Match
Rob Van Dam def. Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson & Jeff Hardy

TNA Knockout's Championship
Miss Tessmacher (C) def. Mickie James

Crimson & Gunner def. Devon & Garrett Bischoff (C)

Loser Leaves TNA
Steel Cage Match
AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels ***

Bobby Roode def. James Storm

Austin Aries (C) def. Kurt Angle

** - The Joey Ryan angle continues until Taz is so fed up he agrees to give Joey Ryan one more shot to impress him and earn a TNA contract, under the condition he picks his opponent. The opponent, Samoa Joe, ultimately defeats Ryan.. but would he impress Taz and the Gut Check judges enough to earn a spot?

*** - Not saying I want Daniels out of TNA... but I mean shit, the way this feud is going.. I see the logical ending being that Impact Wrestling is not big enough for the both of them.

I don't want to see another Ultimate-X match with newcomers, I will already expect this to be boring and a waste of a super-gimmick match.

I don't think TNA will keep Abyss out of a 4-Way Monster's Ball match.

Another Styles vs Daniels match? Please no! That also with Styles winning, no way!

Roode defeats Storm again? What's the point of Storm's push then?

I don't think Aries is going to beat Angle at the BFG main event, he is just new in the league. He may get outside interference help to beat him but that won't get him over.

Devon and Garrett in a Tag-Team Match instead of so many awesome teams around, nahh!

TV and World Title matches plus Roode/Storm match is ok, but the booking makes no sense.

Here is my card for BFG 2012:

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm: Death Match for the World Title

Kurt Angle vs. Austin Aries

AJ Styles vs. Brutus Magnus

Aces & 8's vs. Sting/Hogan/Crimson/Devon/Dinero/Anderson/Abyss/Garrett- 8-men elimination tag team match

Daniels/Kazarian vs. RVD/Jeff Hardy- Tag Team Titles/Ladder Match

Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt vs Kenny King vs Chavo Guerrero- X-Division Title Match

Samoa Joe vs. Bully Ray

Miss Tessmacher vs. Mickie James- Knockouts Title

Here is my card for BFG 2012:

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm: Death Match for the World Title

Kurt Angle vs. Austin Aries

AJ Styles vs. Brutus Magnus

Aces & 8's vs. Sting/Hogan/Crimson/Devon/Dinero/Anderson/Abyss/Garrett- 8-men elimination tag team match

Daniels/Kazarian vs. RVD/Jeff Hardy- Tag Team Titles/Ladder Match

Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt vs Kenny King vs Chavo Guerrero- X-Division Title Match

Samoa Joe vs. Bully Ray

Miss Tessmacher vs. Mickie James- Knockouts Title

LMAO! Now I know why you said no body else's cards made sense! I thought all of your critizisms were extremely short sighted, but I just let it go as someone else with a different view of wrestling then me. But.. a Death Match!? You can't be serious!? I didn't even read the rest of your card after seeing that, and I don't have to. Leave Death Matches to the unathletic, boxing shorts wearing idiots who think they're 'wrestlers'. I try to avoid shitting on the opinions of fellow posters on these forums. But if you can honestly say the most logical main event for TNA's biggest show probably ever is to have Storm and Roode battle it out in a ring surrounded by 20 foot scaffolding and nets of barbwire stretching out over the crowd... then you sir are a BAFOON! As someone in the early stages of their career, I love and support indy wrestling with all my heart. But the people who can't seperate it from main stream wrestling should really avoid making their opinions public.

LMAO! Now I know why you said no body else's cards made sense! I thought all of your critizisms were extremely short sighted, but I just let it go as someone else with a different view of wrestling then me. But.. a Death Match!? You can't be serious!? I didn't even read the rest of your card after seeing that, and I don't have to. Leave Death Matches to the unathletic, boxing shorts wearing idiots who think they're 'wrestlers'. I try to avoid shitting on the opinions of fellow posters on these forums. But if you can honestly say the most logical main event for TNA's biggest show probably ever is to have Storm and Roode battle it out in a ring surrounded by 20 foot scaffolding and nets of barbwire stretching out over the crowd... then you sir are a BAFOON! As someone in the early stages of their career, I love and support indy wrestling with all my heart. But the people who can't seperate it from main stream wrestling should really avoid making their opinions public.

Do you even remember James Storm vs. Chris Harris Texas Death Match from Sacrifice 2007? I wanted something like that. There was nothing too fancy or brutal about the ring at that match. It was voted as the TNA's match of the year as well.

Please check that match out on the Youtube so you can get an idea of what I was referring to.

And it's the BFG card, you cannot judge my entire card on one match no matter what.

In my opinion, Death Match and No Holds Barred Match are almost similar.

Death Match and the word 'Death' is just used to indicate and show that the rivalry is highly heated up. I was going to use No Holds Barred Match earlier but changed it at the last time thinking they will be same. So you can can take it either way.

Do you even remember James Storm vs. Chris Harris Texas Death Match from Sacrifice 2007? I wanted something like that. There was nothing too fancy or brutal about the ring at that match. It was voted as the TNA's match of the year as well.

Please check that match out on the Youtube so you can get an idea of what I was referring to.

And it's the BFG card, you cannot judge my entire card on one match no matter what.

In my opinion, Death Match and No Holds Barred Match are almost similar.

Death Match and the word 'Death' is just used to indicate and show that the rivalry is highly heated up. I was going to use No Holds Barred Match earlier but changed it at the last time thinking they will be same. So you can can take it either way.

To be fair, when I hear Death Match... I think CZW. It's what they've built their name on. Hell, they have a Death Match Championship. I don't remember the match off the top of my head, but I remember the feud hosting such classics as the blindfolded cage match.

To be fair, when I hear Death Match... I think CZW. It's what they've built their name on. Hell, they have a Death Match Championship. I don't remember the match off the top of my head, but I remember the feud hosting such classics as the blindfolded cage match.

Ok, so now we know.

What is your say for the rest of my card?

Idk what to say.. I probably wouldn't pay for that card. Most of your matches seem like random thrown together contests. I know of few of matches have happened a few times, but I tried ending some rivalries as opposed to random ones. I'd rather let Aries have the World title match and let Rood vs Storm stand on the own as a co-headlining match. The majority of people WANT to see Strom exact revenge, it doesn't need the title.

Unless AJ ends up winning the BFG series, I don't see any reason why his and Daniels 15 month rivalry shouldn't end at the biggest show of the year.

You criticised my Ultimate X but almost have the same match there. 4 way with King and Zema. The only 'new comer' I have is Rubix, and he was over as hell so I see no reason why they shouldn't continue using him. I'd prefer that then going forward with Dutt. I'd also use Chavo in another capacity then just some X-Division wrestler.

If TNA has a 16 man tag team match at BFG I'll be pretty disappointed. And as for the rest, like I said.. it just seems random.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I am booking fantasy cards for big PPV's like Wrestlemania, Summerslam or Bound For Glory I go for big fresh matches.

I don't remember seeing Styles/Magnus and Ray/Joe at a PPV before. Aries/Angle is a straight off big fresh match and most of us have it in our BFG fantasy cards already.

Also, I would like to see RVD/Jeff Hardy as a tag-team since they don't have anything to do despite being over. And yeah ladders go well with all the guys in that tag team match.

Well the OP asked where we saw TNA going in the next 2 months basically. Not a fantasy card. That's why my main criticism was the majority of your card came out of no where. I agree Styles vs Magnus & Joe vs Bully are fresh and would probably be very good. I also think that Jeff and RVD should permanately tag for a while since they've both clearly gone past their prime but can still work and are very over.

Now if we want to talk about a FANTASY Bound for Glory card.. my stuff would look COMPLETELY different.

Well the OP asked where we saw TNA going in the next 2 months basically. Not a fantasy card. That's why my main criticism was the majority of your card came out of no where. I agree Styles vs Magnus & Joe vs Bully are fresh and would probably be very good. I also think that Jeff and RVD should permanately tag for a while since they've both clearly gone past their prime but can still work and are very over.

Now if we want to talk about a FANTASY Bound for Glory card.. my stuff would look COMPLETELY different.

Even though I use the word 'fantasy card' I still book matches that are realistic and have chances of actually happening.

I went too far by using the word 'fantasy' make it more like 'how I would book Bound for Glory 2012 with the current resources and storylines and the time left'.

Daniels and Kazarian are already tag champs.
Zema, King and Dutt are already in the X-Division.
Roode vs. Storm is heavily predicted and have a feud to settle.
Storm is the most favorite and likely to win the BFG series and challenge the World Champ at BFG.
RVD and Jeff Hardy are not involved in any feud and safe to make them a tag team.
Magnus is getting over.
Ace & 8's are already involved in a storyline with Sting and Hogan.
Joe and Bully Ray will be left with nothing to do.
Aries is the latest breakout star and putting him against the biggest regular star of your company makes sense and the fact that two can put on a brilliant match. This is a dream match and BFG is just about the right event to fit that match in.

Here's my card for TNA Bound for Glory 2012:

World Title Match
James Storm vs Bobby Roode (c)

AJ Styles vs Austin Aries

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy

Kurt Angle vs Bully Ray

TV Title Match
The Pope vs Crimson (c)

8-Man Tag Match
Aces & 8s vs Sting, Hogan, Anderson and RVD

World Tag Title Match
Daniels/Kaz (c) vs Gunner/Kash vs Chavo/Hernandez

Fatal 4-Way Knockouts Title Match
Brooke (c) vs Mickie James vs Tara vs Gail Kim

Ultimate X for the X Title
Zema (c) vs Jesse vs Dutt vs Kenny King

TNA World Title Match
Austin Aries (C) beats AJ Styles - A dream match of mine that is very easy to book. Aries is being looked at as pretty much the new AJ Styles. The X-division guy who proved he can hang as a main eventer and is becoming the new face of the company. Styles says hes still here and hes still the face. He wins the BFG and challenges for the title.

TNA TV Title Match
Magnus (C) beats Samoa Joe - I love Joe but this needs to be Magnus' big breakout win. Former tag team champs, added in the TV title to bring some meaning to the belt.

TNA X-Division Title Match
Zema Ion (C) beats Kenny King and Sonjay Dutt - Full Metal Mayhem - Instead of another Ultimate-X Match, I would like to have King win but really it has to be Sorenson who ends Ion's reign.

TNA Tag Team Title Match
Chavo/Hernandez beat Kaz/Daniels (C) - Chavo's feel good title win coming in to TNA.

TNA Knockout's Title Match
Mickie James beats Miss Tessmacher (C) - Mickie goes back to her crazy heel character from her early WWE days and wins back the KO title.

No DQ Loser Leaves TNA Match
James Storm beats Bobby Roode - It's decided that TNA isnt big enough for both of them so the loser is fired. However in typically wrestling fashion, this wont be permanent.

Lethal Lockdown Match
Sting, RVD, Anderson, Devon, Hardy beat Aces and Eights - This is really just speculation but if Double J really is the leader of Aces and Eights then I wouldn't want them winning and continuing on.

Grudge Match
Bully Ray beats Kurt Angle - After seeing their match on Impact I am really interested in a feud between them. A victory for the Bully here can put in right into the title picture, And for all the Joseph Park fans (me included) I booked him as the authority figure of TNA since Hogan is gone, his feud with Ray will continue in a backstage capacity, sometimes getting in the ring.

Joey Ryan defeats Garrett Bischoff - The 87% will love seeing Ryan beat a guy how they all hate and get a contract with TNA. Just a way to feature a guy who I think is a perfect fit for the company.

Haven't watched Impact for over a year but I do watch the PPV's, so it's gonna be a little hard to predict since I don't know a lot of what is going on in TNA currently but I'm gonna give this a shot anyway.

Main Event: No Holds Barred Match
James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
(Even though it's non-title, I think this should go on last anyway cause it's the culmination of their year long feud which makes it more relevant than the World Title match imo)

Austin Aries (c) vs. Kurt Angle

Aces & Eights vs. Hogan & Sting

AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy
(AJ turns heel on Impact. I dunno if the feud between him & Daniels is over but I assume it is after the match at Destination X and if it hasn't, god they need to end it soon and have AJ feud with somebody new. They've feuded way too many times since the start of TNA and it's gotten pretty boring now. It's the same result all the time, AJ winning)

TNA Tag Team Championships
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (c) vs. Bully Ray & Devon
(Bully turns face on Impact due to an attack from Daniels & Kaz and he recruits Devon for a Team 3D reunion for revenge)

TNA X-Division Championship
Zema Ion (c) vs. Jesse Sorenson
(I assume Jesse will be back around this time for revenge on Ion)

Monsters Ball Match
Abyss vs. Crimson vs. Hernandez vs. Gunner

TNA Knockouts Championship
Madison Rayne (c) vs. Gail Kim vs. Mickie James vs. Tara
(Please have Rayne take the belt off Tessmacher at Hard Justice and don't book her on BFG)

Mr. Anderson (c) vs. Brutus Magnus

Steel Asylum Match for the #1 Contendership to the X-Division Title
Chavo Guerrerro vs. Kid Kash vs. Kenny King vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Rubix vs. Mason Andrews vs. Rashad Cameron vs. Doug Williams vs. all the other guys who were in the X-Division Tournament

Opener: Samoa Joe vs. Rob Van Dam

Dark Match: Garrett Bischoff vs. The Pope

"Double A" Austin Aries(c) vs. "Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

Lethal Lockdown Match
Aces & 8's vs. Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, and Mr. Anderson

I Quit Match
"It Factor" Bobby Roode vs. The Cowboy" James Storm

Monster's Ball, Loser Leaves TNA
"The Monster" Abyss vs. Bully Ray

Kaz & Daniels(c) vs. AJ Styles & Samoa Joe

Fatal Four Way Match for the TNA X Division Championship
Zema Ion(c) vs. Kid Kash vs. Kenny King vs. Chavo Guerrero

Gauntlet Match for the TV Championship
Crimson(c) vs. Hernandez vs. Gunner vs. Garrett Bishoff vs. Eric Young vs. Robbie E
vs. Robbie T vs. Douglas Williams vs. Sam Shaw vs. Alex Silva vs. Magnus

Two out of Three Falls Match for the TNA Knockouts Championship
Miss Tessmacher(c) vs. Tara

Joey Ryan vs. Al Snow

World Heavyweight Championship
"The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries(c) vs. " The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

Lethal Lockdown Match
Aces & 8's vs. Hulk Hogan, Sting, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson (and Bully Ray?)

Grudge Match (with a stipulation added most likely)
"It Factor" Bobby Roode vs. The Cowboy" James Storm

Kurt Angle vs Christopher Daniels

AJ Styles vs Kazarian

Magnus vs Samoa Joe

X Division Championship
Zema Ion(c) vs Chavo Guerrero

Knockouts Championship
Miss Tessmacher(c) vs. Tara

Pre-show Match:
Alex Silva (with Al Snow) vs Joey Ryan

Austin Aries (c) vs. Jeff Hardy
After some careful thought, this really is the best course of action for TNA. Bully Ray would have been a better end to the story, in my opinion, and he definitely deserves it more after the past year's performances. But Hardy still sells more, and having him main event their biggest PPV of the year just makes sense. I wouldn't be terrible surprised if he won, either.

Last Man Standing
James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
I can't think of a more fitting way to culminate this rivalry than finding out who really is the last man standing. I thought about a cage, Ironman, falls count anywhere, etc. None of them seemed their style, after all they've been through. One guy standing, one guy in a pool of blood on the mat. That's how it has to end.

TNA Knockouts Championship
Miss Tessmacher (c) vs. Tara
After Tara's heel turn on Impact, another match seems to be the likely course of action. I feel for Gail Kim and Madison Rayne, who likely won't even make the card and have been barely seen since.

Samoa Joe vs. Magus
I still think TNA wants to do something with this former partnership. They have such great chemistry together, and I think you'd almost rob TNA fans if we didn't get to see this match. What else are they going to do with them at BFG?

No Disqualification
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian
They teased a handicap match before No Surrender, and I thought it was a decent idea. I'm not sure why Styles would ever agree to it, in his right mind, but with all the drama between these three over the past year it only seems fitting. We're probably going to get a 3-way tag title shot on Impact soon, and that being the case I see Styles chasing off Kaz and Daniels, letting Angle to get defeated by Hernandez and Chavo. Angle will be disappointed with Styles, after lecturing him about getting his head in the game against those two for months, and it will likely lead to Angle's surprise run-in during this match that gives AJ this win. That's how I'd book it anyways.

Elimination Tag
Aces & Eights vs. Bully Ray, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, Sting & The Pope
I don't like the Lethal Lockdown; 9 times out of 10 it ends up being a clusterfuck and you can't tell what's going on. I'd rather have a classic Survivor Series style match, but maybe with no DQ or something. Pope can make his return in the next few weeks and be thrown into the match to get his revenge. And in the end, as we likely all see coming, Bully Ray turns on Sting and reveals himself the leader of Aces & Eights. You know...before Jeff Jarrett comes out.

Tag Team Championship
Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Kurt Angle & Wes Brisco
Eh? Maybe?

BFG is round the corner and here is what I would have done/added:

Zema Ion vs all of the other x division guys including Sorrenson: X-division title match in an ultimate X

Sting and JJ vs A's & 8's

Bully Ray v AA for world

Tessmacher vs someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back