Booker T & Goldust

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
former tag team champs Goldust and Booker T were an awsome team that would make you laugh until ur jaw breaks..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcEbqvTHmjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1xtLC3z7zo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7fcpPR4bFA

(they way more funny moments)

okay these 2 were hillarious and i can watch those videos over and over again.

and now that booker t is back in wwe they can reunite, my question is would you like them to reunite, and how would you book it?

while you guys reply back im gonna go watch me some more booker t and goldust videos NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking this for awhile actually. Goldust posted on Twitter that he's coming after Cody Rhodes. I was thinking of Booker T teaming with Goldust to feud with Legacy but Ted sadly had to turn face. The feud would have made sense a returning Goldust and Booker T who doesn't like how Cody gives him paper bags and Ted being Cody' s buddy.

Booker was actually asked about it on Twitter and said "Never say never". Then later I think he retweeted a tweet from a fans suggesting a match with Booker and Goldust Vs The Young Bucks. So its' pretty obvious there's a chance they might reunite.

Now I'm not a booker.. But if The Young Bucks do make it in the WWE I would have them debut and after a short while they insult Booker T and say that they're the future of tag team wrestling. Then out of nowhere Goldust's theme hits and he comes to the aid of Booker T. Challenging The Young Bucks to a Wrestlemania match against him and Booker. Then you can either have them lose and learn respect or you can have Booker and Goldust put them over.

Exactly how do you pair and injured wrestler with a retired one for skits that were a bit too "non-PG"?

No. Hell, is Goldust even gonna come back actually wrestle? Booker oughta stay were he is. Even if he seems to suck at commentary right now.

No. If Booker makes his ring return it should be as a singles star. He brings star power that WWE needs right now.

Agreed, however... I wouldn't mind seeing a Rhodes/Booker T feud but also getting Ted DiBiase/Goldust mini feud that is in a way a spin off of the Rhodes/Booker T feud. This could also allow for one tag team match at a PPV.

Agreed, however... I wouldn't mind seeing a Rhodes/Booker T feud but also getting Ted DiBiase/Goldust mini feud that is in a way a spin off of the Rhodes/Booker T feud. This could also allow for one tag team match at a PPV.

I can kinda see that, but you would think if Goldust was gonna feud with one of them it would be Cody. I don't really know how it would work. I guess I could see it as a one off match, where Booker and Cody are feuding, but Ted keeps getting involved so Booker brings in Goldie to keep Ted at bay. This could lead to a tag match.

I think it would be cool to see them in a couple of skits or maybe a one off tag match. The booking with Cody and Ted basically writes itself. I don't think it's very probable, but I wouldn't be upset or surprised if it did happen.

Cody Rhodes and the second generation tag team The Usos versus Ted Dibiase Jr. and the former era tag team Booker T and Goldust would be an excellent feud. It would help get over younger talent, give the guys off, and on, screen something to do, and it could be interesting. Who in their right mind would complain if something like this could, at the very least, maintain ratings. (Oh wait, Cody Rhodes wasn't featured on either showing of Smackdown this week) Give this a chance and it could be a great story-line. From this we accomplish multiple short, and long, term goals. We get The Usos over as a top heel tag team reigning on Smackdown over the veteran tag team composed of The King Book and the Bizzare One Goldust. With the revival of the tag team division, this is perfect. Asides from that, we get the Intercontinental Championship regaining relevance and prestige in a decent feud that will, hopefully, be worth remembering (at least until the story has run its course) for the very least.

Not to mention a rewind to the Dusty Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase fued serca in 1990 leading upto or post WrestleMania 6 can't recall but it was around then when Rhode's fat fan Sapphire was bought off by Ted Dibiase.

Booker and Goldust were funny, i don't think they need to rehash it though unless it's only for a few matches, but i'd much prefer Booker get back in the ring or as a manager. He is as USELESS as a commentator then Don West was or Tazz is, oh wait, no he's worse. OMG tell me i didn't just say that.

Hell yeah. It wouldn't hurt for a somewhat established veteran tag team to reunite if the WWE wants to revive the tag team division so bad. I would absolutely love a reunion between these two and help some younger tag teams get over when they first come in to the WWE. Hell, Goldust and Booker teaming together could bring a little prestige back to the already valueless tag titles. Granted, I'd much rather have Booker T back as a single's wrestler but if this is what it takes then I'm all for it.

Bookerdust are one of my fav tag teams ever, stupendously entertaining and both solid in ring workers... I loved their love/hate dynamic and when they finally won the titles it was one of the best things to happen in that era (SERIOUSLY I MEAN THAT) everyone was ecstatic that they won against the odds.

Would I like them to reunite? Sure, I'm almost certain they both can still go and put on a solid run of matches, but I don't wan't it to go on too long. Maybe for Wrestlemania? I would like to see these 2 get together for Wrestlemania, I'd imagine Goldust would be 100% by then and if you must include Booker in the ring then you might as well make it Wrestlemania to add a bit of star power.

I know 2011 has been a year for returns (there's actually another thread about that in this forum) but I don't think I'd like Booker T and Goldust to join the trend. Yeah they're funny, and they were hysterical in 2002/2003 and I could watch their YouTube videos all day, but I don't really think we should have these old guys wrestling unless they're going to put over the weak tag divison. Bookdust would be a solid team to add to Air Boom (worst name ever) The Usos, and McTungacutty but only to put these teams over, not to bury every team like most veterans due when they return

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back