Boogeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raginbull432

Dark Match Jobber
Hello all, this is my first post and I'll start off by asking...what happened to the "Boogeyman?" I don't watch SD often but that guy was one of the few bright spots when I did watch it. I read the spoilers every week and noticed he hasn't been on SD.

Good Question.

I guess they must have just dropped him like they do many stars when they've pushed them to death.

Hes injured and set to return in the winter (not sure which month) November I think . They used the restraining order storyline to get him off screen while he had surgery.

He was really lame and the guy who showed everything that was wrong with SD. Come on he had no in ring skills and ate worms!Good music though.:wwf:

If he isn't capable of anything other than eating worms and moving around like he has Tourette's, then I don't see him lasting very long. They need to tinker with his gimmick a little and have him do other things. And oh yeah - work on those wrestling skills.

paulspursman said:
he seems to be very injury prone. isnt he over 40 already as well??

I believe he's 42, which is unheard of for a newcomer to pro wrestling. Remember that he was kicked off of WWE Tough Enough because he lied about his age, stating that he was 30 when he was 40 at the time.

They are just using him for the dark angle. Taker usually fills that, but he's been a favorite as always. They need someone to play the demented angle, kinda like Kane.

djgravity said:
They are just using him for the dark angle. Taker usually fills that, but he's been a favorite as always. They need someone to play the demented angle, kinda like Kane.
But he's not dark he's just silly!And please don't compare him to Kane The character and his in ring ablitys are not on the same level.:wwf:

Ipswichicon said:
But he's not dark he's just silly!And please don't compare him to Kane The character and his in ring ablitys are not on the same level.:wwf:

That's more or less my opinion of The Boogeyman. I'm usually laughing when I see him as opposed to trembling in fear. I think most people are, with the exception of really young children.

Soul Crusher said:
That's more or less my opinion of The Boogeyman. I'm usually laughing when I see him as opposed to trembling in fear. I think most people are, with the exception of really young children.

I agree, I like him because he is funny and he has one of the better entrances. If he had some in ring ability, he could be a good mid-card guy.

Yeah his entrance is sweet, but the entrance song HAS to go its just horrible. ( I like the starting of it) I hope he doesnt come back till he gets better in the ring though.

Kain27 said:
Yeah his entrance is sweet, but the entrance song HAS to go its just horrible. ( I like the starting of it) I hope he doesnt come back till he gets better in the ring though.

I agree with the in ring part. Right now, he is just another Papa Shango.

Raginbull432 said:
I agree with the in ring part. Right now, he is just another Papa Shango.

Hey, what is Papa Shango / Kama Mustafa / Godfather / Goodfather / Charles Wright up to these days? Seems to me like he just does occasional Godfather appearances on TV. Maybe he could form a tag team with Boogeyman - that would be interesting.

He was funny before he got injured but he needs to learn more in ring skills. When he was on SD he was never given a match all he did was mess around it was funy but Id like to see him wrestle a match longer than one move like most were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back