Blake & Murphy.... best tag team today!

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
At least in WWE that is, and I'm not afraid to say that out loud. I've been a fan of theirs for a while, even when they were enhancement talent for teams like Ascension and Lucha Dragons... now that they're being showcased properly, I've become an even bigger fan of theirs. These two guys are the ultimate unity of hybrid workers that can work fast paced style or go into a technical masterpiece. They've got charisma in abundance, and you can tell that they have a lot of chemistry... almost as if they've been together since beginning their careers.

I must admit that they can be a little slow to get going, but when they get going they're a sight to see. Also, I love the way that they've been booked their entire time in NXT... they were enhancement guys, not jobbers. The difference being that they had protection in losses (IE: Looked strong).

I hope that these two get the chance to really grow in NXT and then brought to the main roster together where they can feud with guys like The Usos, Cesaro & Kidd, and Ascension. I think that if done right, they can be this generation's Edge and Christian... bold statement, but I'm standing behind it.

I really like B.a.M. I could see them being the tag team of their generation and down the line really challenging the USO's for that title.

Sure their match had some botches but I really enjoyed the pace and tag team moves. They've got a great energy, a great look, and cool music.

I'm really high on these two, we need about 6 more tag teams at that level or better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back