Bischoff's Commerical

djmalachi

Getting Noticed By Management
Did anyone just happen to catch Bischoff's commercial promoting his new book. Its no doubt WWE published and the commercial itself was also produced by WWE bu the way he delivered it was classic BISCHOFF. He named off people that would be mad for him telling the truth in his book....people like HALL, NASH, HOGAN and others (interesting that he mentioned those names huh) EVERYBODY PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

djmalachi said:
Did anyone just happen to catch Bischoff's commercial promoting his new book. Its no doubt WWE published and the commercial itself was also produced by WWE bu the way he delivered it was classic BISCHOFF. He named off people that would be mad for him telling the truth in his book....people like HALL, NASH, HOGAN and others (interesting that he mentioned those names huh) EVERYBODY PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Bischoff is coming back in some form to use his book as a storyline IMO

Many sites have posted that its was a one time thing and there is no plan for eric to contiune being on raw

i think that the wwe is just toying with us by droping names like hall hogan and nash

I agree. It's all a ploy by the WWE to get us excited. It would be great if Bischoff did a hostile takeover on RAW and brought back the nWo to destory DX.

Either way, looks like the book is going to be an interesting read. The commercial really was classic Bischoff. Just shows how great the guy is.

Well, from numerous other sources...Eric's contract with the WWE was re-vamped and will only last until the end of October. Any time the WWE commissions a book writing, that person has to be under some kinda contract with the WWE. So this may be just a work to stir up any potential ideas down the line. Vince and the WWE are famous for testing out potential ideas to see if they work before its tried. I'm justing hoping that something potentially big can come from this latest stunt.

if a takeover angle did happen it would add a refreshing twist to raw
its no secret that wwe people read forums like this and try to work in things to get the fans excited,keep the fans watching wating and wanting more

I hope that some of the WWE officials do read some of these threads. Theres alot of info that they can use

i totally agree. a nWo takeover would be great. i see it happening but vince needs to do it right and make the fans happy. he needs to make DX bigger to fight nWo.

The idea of bringing Bischoff works on so many different angles they could even try and push the bischoff vs vince angle again.

nah bischoff is going to be brought back with a kiss my ass from bischoff. he then will bring in the nWo to fued with DX.

Firstly, Eric is a ruthless, cut throat, business genius, just like Vince. Vince has a damn problem. I heard he hired Eric just to say he "worked for me." What kind of trivial, 9 year old bullshit is that? McMahon is a genius, but he seems to be a stuckup, vindictive scumbag of a man. Eric is great, and he should be used instead of humiliated. BTW, did he write the book himself or is it ghostwritten?

Best case scenario: Teddy Long's major announcement is that Eric Bischoff has "purchased" the Smackdown brand with a group of investors.He renames it Friday Night Nitro in a direct shot at Vince. It's at this point that the NWO makes it return to WWE via Smackdown. The NWO takes over the show which culminates in the Survivor Series with Raw and ECW trying to destroy the NWO. Gives you the DX vs. NWO match that everyone would love to see. Highly unlikely, but my imagination runs wild once in a while

i dont really think there is a chance of bishoff bringing back nWo but if it would happen i sure would be excited......
the book i think its gonna be a best seller i cant wait to get my hands on that book

tony said:
Best case scenario: Teddy Long's major announcement is that Eric Bischoff has "purchased" the Smackdown brand with a group of investors.He renames it Friday Night Nitro in a direct shot at Vince. It's at this point that the NWO makes it return to WWE via Smackdown. The NWO takes over the show which culminates in the Survivor Series with Raw and ECW trying to destroy the NWO. Gives you the DX vs. NWO match that everyone would love to see. Highly unlikely, but my imagination runs wild once in a while

I applaud your imagination, but you missed one thing...Teddy dont own Smackdown; Vince does as well as RAW and ECW! Teddy has no rights to the show other than running it. So how can he sell it to Eric, and his investors?

Easy fix for that. Bischoff "purchased" the brand from Stephanie McMahon. Teddy Long is the figurehead for the show, so he'd make the announcement. Vince is furious and the fight is on. Sorry I forgot to mention who he bought the brand from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back