Billboard Top albums/songs

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
I don't know if anyone will care or be bothered to read this but I'm very interested in the charts so I'm going to do it.

Everyweek billboard reveals the top selling albums as well as the top songs every week on the Billboard Hot 100 & 200 charts. Everyweek I'll update the list and hopefully get a few comments about who's on top, if they deserve it, ect ect ect.

Anyways this week here were the top selling albums in the states:

1. Taylor Swift: Fearless-91,726 thousand sold(2 million, 609,899 total sold)
2. Alison Krauss/Robert Planet: Raising Sand-76,515 sold(1 million, 259, 140 total)
3. India Arie: Vol 2/Testimony-76,515 sold this week(76,554 total)
4. The Fray: The Fray-75,122 sold(253,306 total)
5. Lily Allen: It's not me, it's you-69,893 sold(69,989 total)
6. Bruce Springsteen: Working on a dream-64,545 sold this week(390,731 total)
7. Bobby Valentino: Rebirth-64,126 sold(64,182 sold total)
8. Coldplay: Viva la Vida-62,106 sold(2 million, 298,566 total)
9. Various Artists: 2009 Grammy Nominees-61,005 sold(122, 605 total)
10. Adelle: 19-56,763 sold this week(466,888 total)

And a bonus because I love her...

12. Beyonce: I Am...Sasha Fierce-53,937 sold(1 Million, 842,143 total)

Thoes are the top 10 albums in the states this week and here are the top 10 songs in America this week

1. Right Round: Flo Rida (Last week-#58)(Peak-1/1 week)
2. Dead & GoneT: I fea. Justin Timberlake (Last week-9)(Peak-2)
3. Crack a bottle: Eminem fea. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent(Last week-1)(Peak-1/1week)
4. Heartless: Kanye West(Last week-2)(Peak-2)
5. Just Dance: Lady GaGa fea. Colby O'Donis(Last week-3)(Peak-1/4 weeks)
6. Gives you hell: The All American Rejects(Last week-6)(Peak-6)
7. Love Story: Taylor Swift(Last week-7)(Peak-4)
8. My Life would suck without you: Kelly Clarkson(Last week-4)(Peak-1/1 week)
9. Single Ladies: Beyonce(Last week-5)(Peak-1/4 week)
10. Poker Face: Lady GaGa(Last week-12)(Peak-10)

Taylor Swift continues to show that she has created a massive fan base due to her hard work and pure sound. I am glad she is getting the praise she deserves and hope the album sales continue to be high for her. Love story still is up in the charts as well. Eminem also makes his return on the singles charts and wonder how good his year will be.

Taylor Swift is killing it. This is her 9th week at #1 and she is predicted to be #1 again next week. The last album to spend this long on the chart was Santana's "Supernatural".
The album chart was heavily affected by last weeks grammy awards(Coldplay, Taylor, Adelle, and Alison/Robert all performed).

The brits are taking over the states with Coldplay, Lily(who had a great debut), and Adelle all landing in the top 10.

As for the singles chart Flo Rida actually makes history this week and beats his own record. His new song "Right Round" sold over 600,000 downloads this week which is the biggest 1 week digital sales ever, beating Flo's other song "Low" that sold over 450,000 last x-mas. I don't really like the song but it's obvious the public is loving it hardcore.

But Taylor Swift is extremely smart about her career. She is young, but not stupid like so many other young stars, there are no nude pictures of here, there is no drunk fiasco, she isn't slanting her eyes. She is staying focused, got past her break up, and is making great music. I wouldn't be sad if she stayed at number 1 for another month.

I love seeing that.

I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan. She is my favorite singer at the moment and my favorite female singer ever. I mean people say in a few years she gonna be the biggest name in music but I say she is there now or pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back