Bill, what are your thoughts on the possibility of a Goldberg return?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Bill Lesnar, It's always good to see you bro!

Anyway, I want your opinion on the possibility of Goldberg returning to wrestling?

After video recently surfaced of Goldberg stating back in March that he plans to wrestle again this year, it was revealed this week that Goldberg will be performing on a wrestling supershow taking place in the African Congo that will feature some of the top names in the business.

Another huge name advertised for the African Congo show is Batista – and Goldberg says he might wrestle Batista on the show. When asked by a fan who his next in-ring opponent will be, Goldberg stated, “Maybe Batista.”

Goldberg had some harsh words for WWE as part of his Twitter announcement, saying “no way” to the possibility of returning to WWE: “No way. It ain’t WWE, they can kiss my ass.”

If his big return is this african congo bullshit, then I'll be extremely disappointed and don't really give a fuck. Also if he vs' Batista, what the hell type match would that be out in the fucking african jungle. Both have also lost quite a bit of weight. This African Congo show also has names like Flair and Angle suppose to appear, but it doesn't seem like any of it is set in stone. With that said, apparently Goldberg did a promotional video for thing...

So do you think it's still possible Bill returns too television, preferably with TNA? I figured him and Angle could sell out a few arenas and it'd be nice to see Bill have one last year to show everyone why he was as big a star as he was. I watched some clips of him today and while he was dangerous in the ring, he was doing shit you never see now a days (various moves from the military press, couple of interesting submissions, insane power moves.) He had one of the most exciting move sets I've ever seen(I guess that's because he was nearly killing his opponents.)

Anyway, Your thoughts?

Bill Lesnar is a massive Goldberg fan, so any return in any shape of form would make Bill Lesnar a very happy man. Bill Lesnar doesn't mind where he returns although he leans more towards TNA. Bill Lesnar feels as though Goldberg should have wrestled taker at Mania in Atlanta. Although the match may not have been great, Bill lesnar thinks the spectacle and atmosphere would more than make up for it. Bill Lesnar wants Goldberg at the top of the food chain one.more.time.

Bill Lesnar is struggling to find adequate opponent for angle at bound for glory. Roode or Strom could have been good but havnt been pushed enough to headline the event whilst although Bully Ray is doing an amazing job as a mega heel he is and will always be Bubba Ray dudley to Bill lesnar. Bill Lesnar just said Goldberg could be that opponent at Bound For Glory.

Bill Lesnar is angered by the fact that Goldberg never gets the respect he deserves. Bill Lesnar just said Goldberg has the presence,charisma and look of the perfect champion. Bill Lesnar rates Goldberg very highly. Bill Lesnar cant think of any wrestler who had more intensity or who was more exciting than Goldberg (stone cold/rock and Benoit all are with him, everyone else can forget it).

for Bill Lesnar, Goldberg is what pro wrestling should always be about.

Bill Lesnar is with Jenks on the Congo rubbish. Bill Lesnar doesn't want any of that.

Bill Lesnar would welcome a Goldberg return with open arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back