Bill Lesnar MANIA is Running Somewhere!

I was happy when Spawn left the Bar Room let alone when he left WZ altogether.

Spawn was a shit stirrer plain and simple who couldn't let the past with Prax go, I guess petty in that way.

I seriously wonder is Spawn still thinks of Prax, I mean he was not willing to forgive or forget the situation.

I bet you he does whilst sharpening a knife in his rocking chair.

I hope swamp thing nathan gets banned again. I can smell the douchieness from here. XD

The Rattlesnake wishes Bill Lesnar a happy thankgiving.

Rattlesnake hopes Bill Lesnar has been a good boy so that Santa could get him A LIFE as a present this christmas.

Not to question higher peoples decisions, but wouldn't that be the easiest thing to do?

He obviously wants to be here. It would go down big with most people, and the others, it don't matter seeing they don't have to go to the prison.

I'm likely not going to do it. The guy broke the rules that he knows are in place. Why should he get special treatment?

yeah, when it comes down to it, you're the co boss, I don't actually want you to do it, I just thought even though it would be what he wants it would be the easiest thing to do, (other then an IP ban.)

could always make a petition that if it gets more then five "no he stays completely banned" votes it's out.

Nah I'm not doing the petition thing because so many people would say "he's been good. Let him go." Yeah well he's in prison for breaking bannable offenses. So he should be let out because he hasn't broken any major rules in awhile and be treated like people that abide by them?

Just a two week ban in the first place I think (too many infractions) and then an alt. if he had of just waited out the ban he would still be here.

I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back