biggest **** you ever known?

i'm a cm punk girl

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know a chick that I went to HS with(she did whole the football team and two cheerleaders.) Since she got married....I could name about a dozen of guys she has cheated on her husband with...and Im sure there are a lot more than that.....I was told it was 20+. One of them being the 15 year old stepson of one of her friends...and she is 24yrs old. No telling how many guys she slept with before she got married. Her husband found out about pretty much all of them and stayed with her.

I knew a hippy Asian chick in college who loved threesomes. Absolutely loved them. Two guys, two girls, one of each, didn't matter. Craziest girl I have ever known.

Pics or GTFO.

l.jpg

I know a girl who cheated on her boyfriend loads of times. She slept with a guy I knew, she slept with one of his friends, she slept with her friends brother, she slept with loads of random people and she was making out with some chick at my friends birthday party on the floor in front of everyone.

My sisters friend. At a party in my other sister's house the other week. Most people there are about 20-ish, same age as my older sister who's party it is, but my younger sister brings a few of her friends. This one friend is actually only 15. I watch her go round every single guy at that party and try to meet (kiss with tongue) them one by one, sometimes successfully, mostly not. Guttertrash.

When I was in college, a girl joined in the year below.

She was hot, dressed like an absolute **** every day, tits nearly falling out.

She used to ring me when she was, and I quote "lowering my minge into the bath water", and would randomly show her tits off to people in college, to show off her nipple piercings.

She told me she had slept with over 30 guys (she was only 16 at the time).

And yes I nailed her. But then she wanted me to be her bf and knowing what she was like I refused. But still, great fuck she was :)

When I was in college, a girl joined in the year below.

She was hot, dressed like an absolute **** every day, tits nearly falling out.

She used to ring me when she was, and I quote "lowering my minge into the bath water", and would randomly show her tits off to people in college, to show off her nipple piercings.

She told me she had slept with over 30 guys (she was only 16 at the time).

And yes I nailed her. But then she wanted me to be her bf and knowing what she was like I refused. But still, great fuck she was :)

And then you woke up....

A homeboy of mine slept with over a dozen chicks, half of them when he was in a relationship with his on-and-off again girlfriend.

I know a blue-eyed white Mexican-American chick (my favorite combo) who is a major sl00t and she's porked a lot her guy friends. I'm only acquainted with her. =/

Never underestimate the power of the ****

You should also never underestimate the arrogance of chauvinistic judgmental guys who should mind their own fucking business. Men fuck around twice as much as women and never get called on it, the double standard really pisses me off.

You should also never underestimate the arrogance of chauvinistic judgmental guys who should mind their own fucking business. Men fuck around twice as much as women and never get called on it, the double standard really pisses me off.

I get where you're coming from. Personally I don't care, so long as you use protection I'm cool with it (so long as you're not in a relationship) My mate has slept with god knows how many chicks since starting uni. I keep calling him a man-****e

I like Lemmy's take on it. There are people (men and women) who are simply more sexually active than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back