Biggest Band In Your City

Hazardous

parental discretion advised
Just trying to get an idea for what kind of music is big in which area's of the world I suppose. Now I'm in the Vancouver area, and this is known as Nickelback city. I personally may not be a fan of them, but there is no doubt they are a huge draw here. Tickets sell out almost right away soon as it's said that "Nickelback is coming home"

But in the particular spot of the Vancouver area I am in, the biggest band/group may not be well known to the rest of you.. Swollen Members.
Any time Swollen comes to town, you'd swear it was the Rock coming or something. They are huge, and always put on a great show as well. To put a little perspective on it..

A few years back, Swollen members was touring with Snoop Dogg, and a few other rappers, but the crowd was more pumped for Swollen then for Snoop.

So how about everyone else?

Hatebreed if from a town over from me. My sister actually knows the bassist, so its pretty cool whenever I get a chance to mention that.

Another big one, John Maher is from my town. He used to work at a gas station down the street from my house. I am not really what you would think of as "proud" about that though. The man was a douche then and hes a douche now.

I think there may be some others, Im not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back