Big Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
bigdavecard_zps8858c40f.jpg

Wrestler's Real Name: David Bail
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Big Dave
Wrestlers Nickname: Dave

Height: 6’1
Weight: 268 lbs
Hometown: London, England
Billed From: London, England

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Hazel Brown/Short
-----------Eye color: Blue
-----------Facial Hair: Clean Shaven
-----------Ring Attire: Leather trousers (like Tests), with a BD inside a square on the right leg, the left leg has a stitching pattern (similar to Kane’s). Wears fingerless gloves and elbow pads. Black boots
-----------Backstage Attire: Wears his ring attire as normal, but with a shirt/hoodie on top, sunglasses
-----------Physical Features: Slightly built, no six pack
-----------Tattoos: 2, a Phoenix on his right shoulder blade and a foreign phrase on his inner right arm

Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Face

Gimmick: Dave is a very relaxed back guy, but does his business when it’s needed. He can talk the talk and walk the walk. He doesn’t back from a fight and he’s not afraid to show authority when needed. He shows respect to those that earn it and ignores those that have none. His business is his own, if people make Dave their business, he makes them his. He acknowledges his home country but doesn’t make an issue of where he fights. If he has a point to raise, he doesn’t back down and he fights with good intentions

Strength/Weakness:
(S) Power, Technique, Hits high risk spots, Reversal expert, Weapons, Can use his legs
(W) Applying submissions, Takes on distractions/intrusions (which leads to defeats), Stamina

Trained By: William Regal and Bret Hart
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
evan-bourne.jpg

Brief History: Born and raised in England, after being affected by money troubles and problems at home, he left trained in Blackpool to become a wrestling, seeing potential he was brought over to the US by William Regal to continue his training and then was taking by Bret Hard who saw potential in him after watching him in some local areas. WZCW will be his first company he works for.

Title History: n/a

Entrance Music:

Entrance description: A small spot light shines at the stage entrance, as the words "Always, always, always" echo, Big Dave emerges from the curtain, walking at a slow pace. The spot light continues to follow Dave who remains unfazed by the crowd as he makes his way to the ring, he climbs up the stairs and into the ring and stares down his opponent or stares at the stage if he's out first. (With Championship) He holds it up high unfazed.

Finishers: Stamp of Authority (Fireman’s Carry into a DDT, similar to the F5), Checking Out (Rock Bottom)

15 Most used moves
Money Shot
Goldberg Style Chokeslam
Spider-Suplex (Top rope, locks feet in the ropes, sends opponent over)
Running Spear
Dropkick
Big Boot
Double Roundhouse Kick (Low kick to the knee, high kick to the head, Low kicks can be used through out the match as a teaser)
Pumphandle Suplex
Powerslam (from irish whip)
Leg drop (on floor)
Pendulum Swing Submission
Catatonic Backbreaker (to the mat, not the knee)
Snap Suplex
Northern Lights Suplex
DDT

Sample RP:
Todd Ghrisham (TG): Standing with me at this time is Big Dave, now Dave, you got called out last week for a match by USA, how do you respond to this?

Dave: Todd, how the hell do you think I would respond to this? Being called out by USA of all people, did I miss something? The fact is, I don’t know what USA wants, nor do I care what he wants. If he’s got beef with me, then it’s gonna be settled here tonight in the WZCW ring. (looks towards camera) USA, last week you let your mouth do the talking. Lets see how you do with your teeth do your throat! (walks out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back