Bicentennial Man

The Roid Rage

Getting Noticed By Management
This is officially my 200th post. Since this is a spam friendly zone I don't know if it will count officially but it is. I was just at 199 and then made this thread. I think I have made a significant impact considering that I am just now getting to that number. I have tried to focus on quality over quantity which I think is why it has taken me as long to get to 200 as it has. I am on all the time reading what others have to say, I just don't post unless there is something that I feel should be said that hasn't. I don't like to go into any conversation and just agree with everyone or just disagree with everyone, I like to add some original thought to the thread.

I have my sights set on the top, like "The Game" Triple H, I am hell bent on being the best, or being considered one of the best. I feel whether anyone else does or not, that I am, and in due time everyone will know it whether they acknowledge it or not if they don't already. Some of you already know how relentless I am, and that I will never back down from anything. I try to pick and choose by battles wisely, but I am confident that I can hold my own with anyone. Call it cocky or arrogant, it's what I believe to be true, and if focus determines reality than watch out because I am coming through.

I have considered a name change as of recent, but I am not sure if that would be a smart move. Many already know "The_Game_Rage" when they see it, so I have been conflicted on the matter. I don't want to change the name and then people not know who I am as they do already. However, I have had the same name for a while, and I want to freshen up the image too. I thought maybe a complete overhaul would help, but then the obvious risks lie where they will. If I could get any suggestions from some of you it would be much appreciated. Any ideas are welcome from possible names, to sigs, to gimmicks, anything. I realize there are those of you who have been on a lot longer than I have, and you know better than I what works and what doesn't, so I am asking for your advice.

It has been a fun ride so far, and I look forward to the next 200 posts and then some. I have no intentions of going anywhere, I plan on being mentioned up there with the best of you. I always notice when the best or most popular or whatever are mentioned, my name is not. I would like that to change, and I intend on making it change. I may not always be the most likable guy for one reason or many, but I believe when it comes down to it I have everything it takes to be considered one of the elite(minus the mass post count). If there is anything I am missing, please inform me. I would love to know so that I might change that, and further prove my place amongst the most honorable mentioned.

In closing I'd just like to say how much I enjoy the WrestleZone Forums, and how much I enjoy reading a lot of what many of you have to add most of the time. I look forward to reading what many of you have to say, and enjoy engaging in whatever conversation arises with you. I was an Administrator elsewhere(non wrestling site) and left to come here and begin my journey, I don't know what that means to any of you, but it was a big move for me and I have never regretted it once. I look forward to entertaining you, getting to know more of you, and letting you get to know me better as well. If there is anything you would like to know about me, I am an open book and am opening up for all questions in celebration of my 200th post. Feel free to ask anything you wish, I will answer to the best of my ability, and you should expect nothing less from me. Thank you for the opportunity to be apart of your community, and the opportunity to be heard. I truly enjoy and appreciate it, and look forward to my future here as a member of the WrestleZone World.

I've got 922-something posts. I'm more awesome than you by at least 700 posts. Don't even make me think about rep. ;)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_N8tr_QDhDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_N8tr_QDhDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
This is what happen with rage walked in to wrestlezone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back