Best Two: NHL Uniforms

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
In light of my Crossovers threads being dead from the start, I'm bringing back my Best Two sports threads.

This one is for NHL uniforms strictly. Which two do you think were best? Was it because of the team? The colors? The mascot? Tell us!

Since I'm a die-hard Rangers fan, I have to include their jerseys. Not the stupid one with the Statue of Liberty, but the old school lettering down the front. They're classics, and the colors are great.

My second favorite one, is the Boston Bruins alternate jerseys. The ones with the bear on them. The yellow and black is classic, and the bear stands out. It looks good on TV, and gives a much better symbol of the team name then the "B" graphic.

The New York Rangers eat a dick. FACT.

And you don't need to call yourself a "die-hard" Rangers fans. Rangers fans are like Cubs fans - we assume you're die hard, because every season for you is like a slow, painful death.

That having been said, my two favorite NHL uniforms. I am personally partial to the New Jersey Devils uni - especially with the Stanley Cup Finals patch on it.

But I am going to do with a few others.

washington%20capitals%20blue%20gonchar%20front.jpg

I always liked this one. The eagle is a pretty badass representation of a Washington DC team, the colors are nice, and it's cool without being too busy. Also, unlike many Washington teams, they didn't automatically go to the "Red, White, and Blue" theme. The Blue, Gold, and White is very classy, kind of understated.

1.jpg

Another really neat jersey from the mid 1990's. When the Quebec Nordiques moved to Denver, this was the result. Loved it. Cool colors, a neat representation of the team name - it all came together pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back