Best TNA match of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xchosenonex

What would you say is the best TNA match in the short history of TNA? I have only been watching TNA since it came on spike TV since my TV never had Fox sports net, so I've only seen a few months worth of matches. However, my favorite match would have to be Rhino v. Abyss at Against all odds. Or, my favorite is the Lethal Lockdown match. Despite how much I love classic one on one wrestling matches, I can't argue against Lethal Lockdown. It was great.

Samoa Joe Vs. AJ Styles Vs. Christopher Daniels-TNA Unbreakable 05'

Rowheart said:
Abyss vs Sabu Barbed Wire Massacre
Yeah dat 1 for sure and tha 1 with Jeff Hardy, Rhino, Sabu and Abyss in a Fatal Forway hardcore Mtach at Bound For Glory 2005.

The best match woul have to be either falls count anywhere jeffhardy vs abyss turning point 2005, triple x vs amw 6 sides of steel turning point 04, Aj Styles vs lowki vs jerry lynn ladder match for x divison title.

I would have to say, not just the greatest match in TNA, but of all time is the Styles, Low Ki, Lynn ladder match for the X division title...that, or the matche between AJ and The Amazing Red

Legendkiller64 said:
The best match woul have to be either falls count anywhere jeffhardy vs abyss turning point 2005, triple x vs amw 6 sides of steel turning point 04, Aj Styles vs lowki vs jerry lynn ladder match for x divison title.

Those were good matches...The Abyss and Hardy one was ok but the triple x and amw one went over the top....I didnt see the triple ladder match though...

i too have to say monsters ball 2, i saw it on the best of the bloodiest brawls, it was amazing, and nonstop action

ShaneRamlall said:
Yeah I liked when Hardy did that sick move by the entrance ramp.

ik i was in shock when he did it, but the only bad part of the match was the ending sort of got messed up

Yeah...Sabu screwed hardy lol...Hardy was trying to team with Sabu but Sabu betrayed him..that match was pretty good...

its Samoa Joe vs AJ vs Fallen Angel Cristophe Danniels or King Of The Mountain Match 2006 n im glad Jeff Jarret wasnt in it

There are three really great matches that come to mind here.

King of the Mountain 05- Great match, also started a great Styles/Waltman feud. Slammiversary 05

Raven Vs. Abyss NWA World Heavyweight Championship Dog Collar Match No Surrender 05- It was a great match obviously with Raven coming out victorious by pinfall after hitting the Raven Effect onto Tacks.

AJ Styles Vs. Abyss #1 Contendership to the NWA World Title Lockdown 05- A great over all match, really pushing Styles to the limit, and showing that he can still win outside of the X division. Styles came out victorious, with a flipping powerbomb of the cage onto tacks. He went on to use his contendership the next month at Hard Justice to defeat double J for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.

I haven't seen the Joe/Styles/Daniels match from Unbreakable 05 yet, I really have to see it soon.

Some of my favourites are:

- Triple X vs. AMW - Six Sides of Steel Match (Turning Point 2004)
- AJ Styles vs. Chris Sabin vs. Petey Williams - Ultimate X Match (Final Resolution 2005)
- Team Canada vs. AMW - Tag Team Title Match (Final Resolution 2005)
- Abyss vs. Raven - Dog Collar Match for the World Title (No Surrender 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back