• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Theme Music Part 5 - Zack Ryder v/s Drew McIntyre

Who has a better theme?

• Drew McIntyre

• Zack Ryder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tors Hall Rule

Straight Hedge(HOG)
Ok, I've wanted to compare them for so long now.. I feel that both the theme songs fit the character abso-fucking-lutely... There doesnt seem to be a chance that they should ever part with it.. So I wanna ask you, which one do you like more..

All I hope is that Zack doesn't win by a landslide.. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peNwiHkiK9M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGgI1lTbQ4

PS--> Does anyone else thinks that Mason Ryan looks like a constipated turtle when he puts on those angry faces??

mason-ryan_crop_340x234.jpg

It may just be me but I feel that Zack Ryder is nowhere close to Drew's. Drew McIntyre music go's with him, crowd gets amped...I just feel that Zack's lacks the pop in it...his theme just annoys me more than most wrestlers.

I have Drew McIntyre song in my IPOD, and it's not because i'm a mark, it is because i just love the song!!
But Zack Ryder has a good one, though.

Drew McIntyre entrance just fits him very well...

Drew McIntyre's entrance can't draw a reactionfrom the crowd.
So, Zack Ryder's entrance is better.

Drew McIntyre's entrance can't draw a reactionfrom the crowd.
So, Zack Ryder's entrance is better.

Actually, Drew's entrance has gotten way more reaction than Ryder's overall, we just can't count recently since those two only get Superstars time. While Ryder can pull off the annoying Jersey Shore-esque heel, Drew is more of a "drop 'em and go" tweener.

Drew's theme is better, but Zack's theme is epic. Both future World Champs, and good wrestlers. Everyone say it with me..."ZACK NEEDS A PUSH"..

I have to go with the star of Z! True Long Island Story (Cheap plug).

I like Drew's, and even have it in my phone somewhere. but ZR's FITS him. Lyrically, and the way it sounds. It all fits his character. it's pop, and annoying. Just like he is supposed to be. By the way, does he even count as a heel anymore? We see him on RAW hanging out with Cena almost every week now, and hasn't said or done anything "Heelish" on his show either.

i will se simply Zack Ryder because even if i love Drew's Theme Song it's just not really right for him

Man that post draws a :wtf:

Seriously, it feels as if the song is existing for the sake that Drew uses it.. I agree that ZR's fits him better but Drew has the same thing going with it too..

Drew's theme is my favorite theme out of any superstar, so I obviously chose D Mac. Not only do I love the song itself but it fits Drew so well it's a definite win.

I gotta go with Drew's theme. It fits him so well. I don't get why everyone is so up on Zack. I just don't care for him. Either way Drew's is better.

How the hell are these songs even in a thread together..

McIntyre theme surely.. Probably not the best song to have to get the crowd amped up but it works for him and its a good song.

There's not even a contest here...

I'm a member of the Zack Pack, but Drew McIntyre has, IMO, one of the best entrance themes of all the current roster... it's an awesome song, especially when they put the intro into the theme.

McIntyre all the way on this one!

Drew McIntyre's by a long shot. It's epic. If only the WWE would push Drew and let his character be as epic as his song, he'd be a top 3 superstar in the WWE right now. Just like how they matched Orton's character to his music, and look at where he is today. Zach Ryder's fits him, but, just doesn't have that certain pop to it where a crowd would react hard to it.

Drew McIntyres theme is one of the best themes on the roster along with the mizs and ortons . Ryders is okay but doesnt get a loud pop from the crowd like drews

Although I am a fan of Zack - definitely goes to Drew. Shaman's Harvest is an awesome band. As a theme - it's nice that they cut out the first :20 of the intro and went straight to the "Out of time...SAY GOODBYE!" Also, for entrance in a championship match, the next line is "What is yours, now is MINE". That's epic wrestling intro lyrics right there.

Zack needs a new theme when he gets his push - something more pop-rappish than "OOOOOH RADIO!"

Zack Ryder's song is a little better than Drew McIntyre's. However, I like them both for different reasons. Drew's fits better for a future "chosen one" world champion like what he was getting pushed as. Zack's is just entertaining period. They both fit their characters great and both are good to listen to. I like Zack's a little more than because it is very unique and catchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back