Best Ring Entrances

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
This is a self explanatory thread. I'm wanting to see what you folks think is the best entrance you've ever seen. If you don't have video, give detail of said entrance. Now, this doesn't mean best theme song, it's best ENTRANCE. Because to me, an entrance sets the tone for the wrestler. It's the first impression and can make or break how the fans react to you.

My pick is the man...Antonio Inoki. When this man entered the ring, you were seeing a spectacle. The theme music, the crowd, the entourage. It was magic. Here's a prime example...

[youtube]KIuEcao2cCM[/youtube]

This is how an entrance is done...

Stan Hansen was no slouch either. Beating your ass with his bull rope...priceless...

[youtube]b2G8AoX8ZCQ&feature=related[/youtube]

So make your case. Who's entrance is awesome!?

Great Muta. His entrance sets the tone for some sadistic action. From his wide assortment of masks and face paint to his attire, the man knows how to hold the audiences attention. Here is his epic battle with Jushin Liger in 1996. This is the first match I saw of Muta years ago and was hooked instantly. It comes in almost two mins in after Jushin Liger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1GTlbWgIU

Jinsei Shinzaki (a.k.a. Hakushi)
Yeah, I'm a mark for Japanese wrestling. Shinzaki's entrance is powerful stuff. It is almost like going back in time with Jinsei's Buddhist pilgrim persona. While his entrance isn't loud or colorful, it IS still a sight to behold. And when he slowly pulls off the robe to show his body and face adorned with Kanji characters, it is awesome to watch. Here is the clip where he faces Muta in 1996 (Good year for Muta). The entire match is great and violent. Around 8 minutes starts a fucked up part with Muta using Jinsei's own blood to write on Jinsei's wooden plank, then he goes on to taste the blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBKVKwPRs5w

I'm gonna have to go with Muta as well! WCW dropped the ball in not booking him as threat to Hogans title & not letting him do entrances like the ones he does in Japan! The Undertaker always has the best entrances at Mania! So I'm picking him too!

[youtube]bs2LZvXw7iA[/youtube]

[youtube]m6hxOImX-mc[/youtube]

[youtube]iV6gpgoJmdU[/youtube]

I'm gonna have to go with Muta as well! WCW dropped the ball in not booking him as threat to Hogans title & not letting him do entrances like the ones he does in Japan!

It seems American feds drop the ball on a lot of Japanese wrestlers. Tajiri had some success but he was regulated as a happy, go lucky Asian.

Muta's are the way an entrance is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back