Best. Quote. Ever.

Blizz

Dark Match Winner
I was reading my Sports Illustrated this morning when I came across the quote of the week section. This week's quote was from U.S. Olympic snowboarder Graham Watanabe. He was asked what it felt like to compete in the 2010 Olympics, and he replied:

"Try to imagine Pegasus mating with a unicorn and the creature that they birth. I somehow tame it and ride it into the sky in the clouds and sunshine and rainbows. That’s what it feels like.”

:lmao: This is the first time I have heard of this dude, but this is possibly the most awesome quote ever.

Pretty good quote. It's beaten by:

* As excited as I am to be here with the president, I am appalled to be surrounded by the liberal media that is destroying America — with the exception of Fox News. Fox News gives you both sides of every story: the president's side, and the vice president's side. But the rest of you, what are you thinking, reporting on NSA wiretapping or secret prisons in eastern Europe? Those things are secret for a very important reason: they're super-depressing. And if that's your goal, well, misery accomplished. Over the last five years you people were so good — over tax cuts, WMD intelligence, the effect of global warming. We Americans didn't want to know, and you had the courtesy not to try to find out. Those were good times, as far as we knew.

I've got 99 problems, but the truth ain't one. This is The Colbert Report!

All by Stephen Colbert, by the by.

Why would riding the progeny of Pegasus and a unicorn feel any better than riding Pegasus itself. A unicorn cannot fly so therefore any of it descendants would even when linked to Pegasus would have an inferior flying ability.

That quote is bullshit but what can you expect from a snowboarder... they are the ***** of the ski slopes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back