Best Physiques In Pro Wrestling History

Nikkolas

Occasional Pre-Show
So we all watch a show about big oily men grappling each other in underwear or tights so let's not beat around the bush.

The guys with da muscles, with da pythons, with the conditioning, that's what this thread is about. If they can't wrestle, if they can't talk, if they have all the charisma of an old shoe, that isn't important.

So indulging our superficial side, which burly men had the best Look in all of wrestling?

Going with an underdog choice, I think The Warlord should be mentioned. That guy was huge.

I don't know if he'd be considered the best but John Morrison is ideal.
Not overly muscular but still definitely fit.
Probably some of the best looking abs in the business.

John Morrison definitely will be among the best. Abs like that is the dream of every man that is working on getting 6 packs, and even those that are simply trying to get a slender waist.

John Cena has a great physique as well. He might do 5 moves of doom, but just by looking at his upper body, you can tell that he can squash anyone from 99% of the demographic to a pulp. This guy is super strong.

Triple-H has the best chest muscles, in my opinion. Especially for someone his seniority. Its particularly visible when he pauses at the top of the ramp, looking downwards before his entrance.

Too much muscle is gross. Hogan looks gross with the white hair and aged look, but with bulky biceps. Scott Steiner is another guy that would be considered appealing by very few people. Petey Williams' imitation of Steiner was commendable, but again, too much muscle.

Bully Ray has the best calves. (hahaha just kidding)

If we can count women in tights grappling each other as well, then Velvet Sky, Christy Hemme and Mickie James will be my picks from my generation. Beautiful face, ideal breasts size, buttocks, abdominals, sex appeal- everything.

Ultimate Warrior was the most jacked, Lex Luger was the most chiseled, Brock is the most beastly, Big Poppa Pump was the most freakish looking. Id have to go with Goldberg though, not too crazy on size but looked like he could whoop some ass on an mma level, same with Kurt Angle for that matter.

I would have to go with He who's name cannot be mentioned. He was a beast, and for his height, it made him believable as a superstar who could beat anybody.
Next I would have to go with the Road Warriors, both of them were Jacked up Beasts, especially Hawk's cuts with the size. Those two are the Ideal wrestlers.

There are too many too choose from as WWE has had tons of muscular superstars and divas. here is my list

Chris Masters- Back when he first started in WWE he looked like he was carved out of stone. Granted he was juicing but still he was jacked.

John Cena- Love him or hate him one can not deny that he has an amazing physique. Look at him arms and chest for example and you will see what I am talking about.

Jeff Hardy- He may not have been the most muscular wrestler but he sure was fit and had the women and gay men drooling all over him. His entrances added to this.

DIVAS

Maryse- She had it all in terms of looks. She looked like a woman instead of people wondering if she was a man or a woman unlike Chyna or Nicole Bass. Maryse was fit as f**k and had everyone drooling all over her.

Trish Stratus- That table promo that finally got her some attention is one prime example of Trish's sexiness and how fit she was back in the day. Also look at her during Kane and Lita's wedding, if that is not fit I don't know what is.

My pick is the standard that wrestlers go by now- "Superstar" Billy Graham. For his generation he was a goddamn behemoth of bodybuilding. Was he chiseled to perfection? No, but he helped change the public image on what a professional wrestler was to look like; getting the business out of the beer gut age.

Rick Rude. He wasn't huge compared to Hogan or Warrior, but he was cut like crazy at one point, and had almost no body fat. Savage before he started to look too big and often bloated had a great look for an 80's wrestler.

RANDY ORTON this guy is seriously perfection. He has a great look, pretty nice abs and all the exsecive baby oil he uses makes his tattoos look bada**. I may not like Randy (because he does come off as spoiled in-ring and out), but I have said that if I had to pick any wrestler to be it would most definetly be Randy Orton without a doubt.

Other great choices- Rick Rude (except for that mustache he had a pretty good look), John Morrison, TNA's DJ Z and EC3, Roman Reigns, Triple H, and The rock(WWE-Hollywood rock, new rock has WAY too much muscles)

I will go with Ziggler, the guy has a "perfect" body, not stupid inflated bag of muscles or fat...not skinny...just anatomically perfect.

Were all going to have different opinions on whos got the perfect Bod

John Morrison would be a very ideal choice.. Abs to die for,i mean you could literally scrub your laundry on those things. Shit i have been weightlifting for years now,and im not even close to achieving that look.. Granted my diet could be better but still.. John has the perfect look or at least one of em.. Not overly big or muscular but someone who obviously takes his fitness seriously..

John Cena: I wish i was half as strong as Cena dude is built like a tank.. Very strong probably could lift up the Chrysler Building.. Hes got abs,arms built like tree trunks,legs the size of beer kegs! But a little too big IMO!

Cesaro: This IMO he has the best physique in the business.. Slender,obviously lifts weights,has a slim waistline.. Strongest P4P guy on the roster..

Old School guy:This was a hard choice! Superstar billy graham for me.. He was ahead of his time,well ahead.. The first bodybuilder/wrestler who took fitness to another level. No one before him,was carved the way he was..

Diva: Trish will always get the nod for me.. Perfect size,arms,shoulders,buttocks,legs,waistline she had it all! The absolute perfect female wrestler ever

IMO, this one is Rick Rude. Hands down. Rude was just shredded.

Maybe it's because his physique didn't go hand in hand with his style of wrestling. He wasn't a Luger, he wasn't Warrior, he wasn't Davey Boy...these guys were powerhouses and they had physiques that made them look intimidating in the ring. Rude didn't get over by being dominant. He was a sneaky heel. His whole image was built around looking as absolutely cut as humanly possible but without looking like a hulk.

☮ Spidey ✌;4945995 said:
My pick is the standard that wrestlers go by now- "Superstar" Billy Graham. For his generation he was a goddamn behemoth of bodybuilding. Was he chiseled to perfection? No, but he helped change the public image on what a professional wrestler was to look like; getting the business out of the beer gut age.

Came in to say that and you beat me to it :lmao:

If I had to pick a dream physique for myself it would have to be John Morrison's. He is absolutely shredded and while still is a very muscular guy he doesn't look roided out of his mind like Chris Masters, Scott Steiner etc.

However, there are some incredible physiques when you look back through wrestling history, and while most are obviously fuelled by steroids they are still astonishing.

Brock Lesnar
Bobby Lashley- probably the best physique in the business right now!
Ultimate Warrior
Triple H
Hulk Hogan
Superstar Billy Graham
Rob Terry- seriously, this guy looks like he is chiselled out of marble
Jesse Godderz
Lex Luger
Rick Rude

The list goes on and on. And as much as people say it's not important any more due to the success of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan- the body is still a very big part of being a success as a wrestler, especially in WWE.

I agree with pretty much everyone mentioned so far, but I have to go with John Cena. He looks like a video game Create-a-wrestler default model. The thing I like about Cena too is he can really go. Current day Rock or Batista look like a million bucks but get winded really fast. Cena not only looks like a god but is strong, agile and has incredible stamina on top of all that.

MARK JINDRAK by lightyears
among old school guys warrior and shawn
and divas except the likes of karma and china most of them

Going to go with Rick Rude here that guy was cut !!
While he lacked in size next to the warrior I always felt that he had the more impressive look of the two.
In modern times I would go with Chris Masters

There's tons to choose from, but some of my favorites would be:

1. Lex Luger
2. Mike Awesome (in the late 90's)
3. British Bulldog
4. Bad Ass Billy Gunn

By the way, Rhino got some huge quads and thighs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back