• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Movie Villian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

I'm pretty sure this has been done before, but its dead now, so theres no harm in starting another thread.. Who do you think is the best Villian in a movie.. I gotta go with Jigsaw from the Saw series.. This dude was seriously like non other.. He found ways to kill people wihtout it being considered murder.. Some of the things they made it seem he thot of, were things I would never expect in a movie.. My favorite thing was when in Saw 2, Eric Mathews (The Cop) is snappin out on Jigsaw, and yelling wheres my son! Jigsaws like "Hes in a safe place", and at the end, turned out the kid was in the safe next to the table Jigsaw was sitting at.. Saw 1 was pretty crazy how Jigsaw laid dead on the floor, while everyone else was tryna escape.. Saw 3, wont say much about it.. Dont wanna spoil it for anyone.

Jack nicholsons Jack Torrence in the shining, I mean the guy is so beyond insane that its unbelivable, A true classic, I think Jigsaw is up there to though

intercontinental champion said:
the leader of the spectre organisation in the james bond movies,the one who's always holding a cat and kills members who failed to eliminate bond.

His names Blofeld.

I really cant think of anyone in particular. There's been so many, my personal favorite would be the bad guy in Robocop. He look's like a complete geek but he's one of the most affective villains I've ever seen.

Hans Gruber from Die Hard= greatest bad guy of all time

Blofield was awesome. Also, Darth Vader from the original Star Wars trilogy.

Saddam Hussein in the South Park Movie. He was so mean to the Devil. The Devil loved him and all Saddam did was use him and fuck him.

Jaws from the james bond movies. he was tall and killed people with a bite to the neck. Plus he had a grill way before the became popular.

PauLwaLL said:
I gotta go with Jigsaw from the Saw series.. This dude was seriously like non other.. He found ways to kill people wihtout it being considered murder.. Some of the things they made it seem he thot of, were things I would never expect in a movie.. My favorite thing was when in Saw 2, Eric Mathews (The Cop) is snappin out on Jigsaw, and yelling wheres my son! Jigsaws like "Hes in a safe place", and at the end, turned out the kid was in the safe next to the table Jigsaw was sitting at.. Saw 1 was pretty crazy how Jigsaw laid dead on the floor, while everyone else was tryna escape.. Saw 3, wont say much about it.. Dont wanna spoil it for anyone.
I gotta agree, Jigsaw is about the sickest villian ever, and thanks for not spoiling Saw 3, I haven't seenit yet but I going to, I think Damien from The Omen might have jigsaw beat by a slight margin, I mean the kid is the spawn of satan for christ sake

Darth Vader, Hannibal Lecter & Sheriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood Prince of Thieves)

The_Devils_Rejects_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg

I think Baby, Otis, and Capt. Spaulding from the Devil's Rejects. They did some of the sickest things you could do to a human being yet by the end you were rooting for them instead of Wydell. Honorable mention goes to Wydell for becoming such a sick bastard at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back