• Ultima Lucha (All Nights Combined)

• Takeover: Brooklyn

• Wrestlemania XXXI

• Wrestle Kingdom IX

• Beast in the East

• Takeover: London

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think ill go with Brooklyn.

I think Wrestlemania got overrated because it so thoroughly exceeded everyones basement bottom expectations of it. Taken upon its own merit, its barely above average.

It comes down to Brooklyn and London for me. Brooklyn had solid action all throughout, one of the hottest crowds ever, and a true pro wrestling classic on it. London has a great crowd, and two matches people will remember from this year.

Its close, but ill take Brooklyn.

I think ill go with Brooklyn.

I think Wrestlemania got overrated because it so thoroughly exceeded everyones basement bottom expectations of it. Taken upon its own merit, its barely above average.

It comes down to Brooklyn and London for me. Brooklyn had solid action all throughout, one of the hottest crowds ever, and a true pro wrestling classic on it. London has a great crowd, and two matches people will remember from this year.

Its close, but ill take Brooklyn.

My exact thoughts on Mania. A few gems, but there's not one match on the card is consider match of the year, and I think this category needs that in my own criteria.

I almost gave the nod to Brooklyn, but Lucha Underground was truly special television, and it's culmination at Ultima Lucha was near-perfect.

WM31 had the atmosphere of a wet fart in an elevator when it came to entrances. Having taker, sting and wyatt all coming out in daylight was majorly underwhelming. It definitely took away from HHH's as well. It may be a very minor issue to some, but the theatrics is what makes a major show

Takeover: Brooklyn, and the only reason this won't be a runaway win is because there are a lot of people who don't watch NXT.

I can't remember a time at a televised event where the performers looked like they were just as much into the event as the crowd was. Enzo's eyes popping out of his head as he absorbs the reaction he's getting from the Brooklyn crowd. Kevin Owens shouting "I started out up there (points to rafters), now I'm main eventing". Bayley/Banks. Bayley/Banks, BAYLEY/BANKS.

A New York crowd stayed hot for four hours without shitting on any of the performers. We literally may never see that happen ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back