Best Idea Ever

gd

Plump, Juicy User
This has been buried in one of the random Abyss threads in the TNA section. I thought it should get the attention it deserves.

I have the perfect way to fix Abyss's character. You know how shitty he's become? Well this storyline could make him just as great.

First off, Hogan gives Abyss Flair's ring as well. Something about how he earned it and blah blah blah. This should make Abyss twice as powerful, right? Not exactly. You know how Hogan's ring gave Abyss all of the Hulkster traits? What if Flair's ring gave him all of Flair's traits? Wouldn't that be great? Like all the questions?

While Abyss continues to kick ass and beat up bad guys due to Hogan's ring, Flair's ring will be acting the opposite way. Abyss will inexplicably crotch his tap partner or start blading and flopping around like a fish. It will be a struggle of epic proportions with Abyss trying to decide whether to listen to the figurative angel or figurative devil on his shoulder.

Tell me this isn't the best idea ever?

Depressingly, I can see that happening. After all this is the company that gave us OJ's Simulated Jizz.

Abyss following a Hulk-up by cowering and begging for mercy would be worth an animated sig at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back