• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Feud Ever in Wrestling

The Roid Rage

Getting Noticed By Management
I have one in mind I am going to get at here shortly and this one might not be the best feud ever, but I think it's one that is overlooked quite a bit in that conversation and doesn't get the credit it deserves. Looking back I think a very strong argument could be made for this one as being the best feud ever if not one of the top few ever.

Please feel free to explain what you think is the best feud ever as well.

So, Who is it? What is it? None other than the feud between Bret Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Really look back and think about it, this was one of the biggest rivalries we had ever seen, and it was arguably THE feud that took us into the Attitude era. You had this new phenomenon SCSA who went against everything we had ever seen before, going up against a guy who really represented the old guard.

At the time you also have to remember that not only was it SCSA vs Bret Hart, but that The Hart Foundation as well was a big part of it. They were pretty unstoppable at the time and with Bret Hart at the helm it didn't look like anyone was really going to be able to do anything against them, except stone cold. This was when we got to see a full fledged Heel Bret Hart at his best as well, and you could say is THE feud that made Austin. Remember the promos Hart cut on America, and SCSA? They were great, and SCSA played off of them perfectly. Can anyone ever forget their match at WM 13? That match alone made SC a legend, and he didn't even win it, that's how good the two of them were.

Without this feud where would everything have went? what would have happened? Would SCSA still been as big a deal as he became without facing the face of the company Bret Hart and later Shawn Michaels? There's no telling. The one thing I think you can say though is that this is one of the best and most important feuds in all of wrestling history. If you think otherwise please tell me what you think was bigger, or made more of an impact on the history of wrestling. I know there are some other ones out there that are at least worthy of mention.

not a bad choice but i would have to go with the feud that was created within wcw? none other than the nwo vs wcw, that alone created the monday night wars, and from there out everything fell into place. especially the feud that everybody loved stone cold vs mcmahon, there will never be a feud like that ever, it was done perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back