Best Entrance

Best Entrance

• Finn Balor - Takeover: London

• Rusev - Wrestlemania

• Grado - Fear and Loathing

• Vampiro - Ultima Lucha

• Tyler Breeze - Takeover: Unstoppable

Results are only viewable after voting.
No ROman Reigns at Mania?!?! He threw a mutey out of his way and then did the badass Ironman pose with massive fireworks going off!!

Also, teleporting Finn Balor at Takeover Brooklyn was awesome.

Terminator Triple H? King of the scarecrows Bray Wyatt?

Of these choices, Finn Balor at Takeover: London. Finn Balor at Takeover: Brooklyn was better, though.

I also resent the absence of Bayley's entrance at Takeover: Brooklyn. One of the best face entrances I've ever seen.

Rusev showed up in a tank.
#RussianTank #BrosnanWoreItBetter

GoldenEye.jpg

Probably should have made those nominations yourselves, guys, instead of hoping someone else will.

CantSomeoneElseDoIt.png

As for the topic at hand, Finn Balor got my vote. This vote shouldn't be as close as it is.

Rusev did indeed show up in a tank. That's all Rusev did. Somebody watching for the first time might've thought that Lana was defending the title at first. She got the pomp, the extras, the belt, the long walk down the ramp, and the bulk of the camera time. Rusev showed up at the tail end of his own entrance and just sat in a tank looking like Michael Dukakis on gamma radiation. Oh, then he stood up and did "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan's ring entrance move-for-move. My bad. Rusev was ballast for part of his entrance, then Jim Duggan for the other half. It all looked cool, but Balor's entrance featured Balor along with looking cool.

Finn Balor's teleporting entrance. Not sure if that's the one referred to here, but he's got the best entrance on that list.

Bray Wyatt's still got the best entrance; Enzo and Cass deserve an honorable mention. With their ability to suck up television time with that entrance (and keep people involved in the show), I'm still scratching my head as to why they aren't a 9pm fixture on RAW.

[youtube]-PoLIWm_Q7s[/youtube]

This is how you also feel when you complete Street Fighter story mode with Zangief. said nobody ever

While it wouldn't change my vote, because tank, the soldiers marching fell out of sync pretty badly. You could say they had the coordination of a pack of dancing scarecrows.

Heyo!

I'm just gonna say it: I don't see what's so unbelievably cool about him arriving in a tank. It's not like he blew up Section 220.

Finn Balor's entrance sends chills down your spine. It's so haunting, yet so awesome.

The scream was great, little hokey with the British nod the Finn entrance. Pretty good ye but, you know, Rusev was riding a nice wave into Mania and this was so cool for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back