Best Entrance Theme's

Discussion in 'Live Discussions Archives' started by Y 2 Jake, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Any era

1. The Sandman (Enter Sandman)
    2. Jake Roberts
    3. Hulk Hogan (Real American)
    4. Rob Van Dam (Walk)
    5. Demolition
    6. The Ultimate Warrior
    7. The Rougeau Brother's
    8. ''Million Dollar Man'' Ted Dibiase

2. 1. Jeff Hardy (TNA)
    2. CM Punk (ECW)
    3. Alex Shelley
    4. Shannon Morre (WWE)
    5. Hulk Hogan
    6. Randy Orton and Edge
    7. John Cena (Current)
    8. HBK

3. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

I like Brian Kendrick's as well.

4. Joey619

Joey619 Guest

John Cena's Old theme
    M.V.P's
    L.A.X

5. CenaBlowsAll

CenaBlowsAll Dark Match Winner

I know this is pretty lame but be here it is anyway, who do you thing have the best and worst theme songs in the WWE

heres my Opinion

Best
    1) Edge
    2) Jeff Hardy
    3) Triple H
    4) Rey Mysterio
    5) CM Punk

Worst
    1) John Cena
    2) Carlito
    3) Mr. Kennedy
    4) Kane
    5) Big Daddy V

6. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

Well I think the best goes to CM Punk cause Killswitch Engage just plain owns all, second would be Trips, and as for the worst it's a tie between Cena & Candice, both have the most annoying themes I think I may have ever heard

7. BooCocky

BooCocky On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan

I love the Coaches theme song for some reason and i am not a fan of Kennedy but i find his theme song to be good. I also Love Edge's theme song and my least favorite has to the King Booker, Big Daddy V's, and Deuce and Domino, I just find there songs to be dull and boring. O yeah i forgot MVP's entrance is awesome the song and the whole deal is just great. that inflatable thing is just great.

8. I think the most annoying is Deuce & Domino. Ok I can suffer the gimmick of the car and the 50's gear but that theme tune is terrible. As for the best I like MVP's with the whole inflatible entrance thing he has and his tune is catchy. Also, HBK's is iconic like Hogan's. As for Rey Mysterio I preferred his original WWE music better than the one he has now.

9. jpfizzle

jpfizzle Pre-Show Stalwart

best: stacy keibler - "shes got legsssssss, she knows how to use them"
    billy gunn in his mr ass days
    stone cold steve austin, when tht music hit it was electric every time.
    randy orton- "hey nothing you can say," i think i liked it before it was tweaked a little the intro is abit to long now.
    edge- that was good heel music, it used to get me excited hen he came out.

worst: santino marella, man hes good on the mic but that music is hard to listen too.

10. gonzagaE

gonzagaE Dark Match Jobber

i actually like kanes music..if you listen too the whole song its pretty sweet. Cant stand cindice's remix song. best song would have to be hardys or edge, like a freaking rock show wen those come in

11. Derf

Derf O.M.G.

The best Theme song right now is definatly the RAW theme, "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach. That song owns. As far as a wrestler goes, I'd also have to go with Edge and CM Punk. Worse music goes to Carlito and Chris Masters. Both are good wrestlers, but the charecters, music, and the possibility of the WWE Title don't all add up. Also, Honorable Mention to "Ugly" by the Exies. It was the 2004 Survivor Series theme song, and it's is my all time favorite song.

12. Meilichia

Does anyone remember when Taker had one of his hundred entrance themes when he was transitioning from "the American Badass" back to the Undertaker... he has a pretty good song and ever now and then takers voice said "I'm a dead man" ... It made me laugh so much every time I heard it.. Coach always has really good music, even though they shouldn't be, oh and for some reason the majorty of Triple H's themes have been good, I really liked Our Time, and his several Motorhead themes are good.

13. Meilichia

Does anyone remember the Taker's transitional stage, when he had a entrance theme that was pretty good, till they did a remix that had taker saying "I'm a dead man" every now and then, that always made me laugh it was so bad.
    I always seem to like Coach's themes, they shouldn't be good but they are!
    I always seem to like Triple H's themes too, well the majority of them, I really liked "Our Time" and you got to like all the Motorhead themes for Triple H.

14. wtmtyd

wtmtyd Dark Match Jobber

My all-time favorite theme song is the Wolfpac theme. Hearing that come on the crowd would go wild. I agree about Edge and MVP's themes.

15. Pet Shop Boy

Pet Shop Boy Guest

Pacman Jones theme tune is probably the best in recent memory,

But Christian's TNA, and last one in WWE were my favourite of all time. They are both over the top songs which suit him perfectly as a egomanic heel, and they are quite catchy too. Whod have thought it an evenesence song worth listing to? Then again they did remove all the lyrics so it doesnt really count.

MVP and Edge's themes are quality, and the king of kings one for HHH, which they decied to scrap. And I know about coach's themes they are awsome that one that went "watcha gonna do? na na na na" was simply awsome, was perfect for him.

16. bigshot316

bigshot316 Dark Match Winner

nWo
    Edges current
    Ortons current
    dX original
    Val venis (catchy!!!)
    Evolution
    Jericho (WCW)
    Ultimate warrior
    The Rock (when he was in NOD)
    Stone Cold ("WCW" invasion time)
    Goldust
    HHH My Time

17. bigshot316

bigshot316 Dark Match Winner

IRWIN R SCHYSTER: BEST..... THEME.... EVER!!!
    That tikkety tikkety tikk, ding* of a typewriter does it for me every time lol!!!

On a serious note;

The Good:

Matt Hardy
    Edge
    Orton
    nWo
    dX
    Ultimate Warrior
    Ted Dibiase
    Demolition
    Evolution

The Bad

Yokozuna
    Crush
    William Regal (He's a MAAAAN!)
    American Males (agwell & Scotty Riggs)
    Doink

18. Pet Shop Boy

Pet Shop Boy Guest

1.Mean Street Posse
    2.Robert Rude
    3.Kurt Angle (TNA)
    4.Ted Di Biase
    5.Buff Bagwell
    6.The Big Boss Man
    7.Disco Inferno (WCW)
    8.The Rock (2003)
    9.Christian Cage (TNA)
    10.Pacman Jones

19. Colamania

Colamania Finally. Colin has come back...

Colamania's 10 favourite theme songs (no particular order)

1) Sting's Current TNA Theme
    2) Silkk The Shocker - I'm Coming (M.V.P's Theme)
    3) Mr. Kennedy's Theme Song
    4) Mercy Drive - Burn In My Light (Randy Orton's Theme)
    5) Metallingus - Alter Bridge (Edge's Theme)
    6) Zebrahead - With Legs Like That (Maria's Theme)
    7) Motorhead - The Game (Triple H's Theme)
    8) Christian Cage's Current TNA Theme
    9) Just Close Your Eyes - Waterproof Blonde (Christian's WWE Theme after heel turn)
    10) Samoa Joe's theme (Don't know why, it just kicks ass)

20. The Ring-er

The Ring-er Guest

1.MVP
    2.Cena
    3.HBK
    4.Kennedys
    5.Edges
    6.Orton

21. Tru Talon

Tru Talon Guest

The Midnight Express (Jim Cornette sold tha shit out of em)

22. kill3r

kill3r Guest

Best: MVP, CM Punk, Randy Orton from WWE ; LAX, Black Machismo, Christian Cage from TNA ; American Dragon, Chris Hero, Naomichi Marufuji from Indy.

Worst: Big Daddy V, Santino Marella, Carlito

23. btb1222

btb1222 Dark Match Jobber

the best: Undertaker ministry theme now that was a good one. Also randy Orton's song now. Also billy guns wwe song i got it all. Scott stieners theme is good to. the bad, john Cena's theme is just horrible, All i know is when I hear it I got to start booing. tna's songs aren't to good ethier like sabin's.

24. Mighty NorCal

Mighty NorCal SHALL WE BEGIN?

Dusty Rhodes, and Hulk Hogan are probably the favorites. Tazz's theme from ECW was hard as fuck, I love that theme. Christians music from WWE fit him so perfect. Of course Edge's theme right now is awesome, as was the rob Zombie theme he had. I actually downloaded MVPs theme music, and its actually a pretty tight song, it has a weird baseline to it tho, but he does have one of the better entrances. I always used to think the Broods music was cool lol. My favorite right now, which they fucking REFUSE to use, is Triple H's King of kings. got that on a cd, I fuckin love that song, I dont understand WHY they dont use it, it fits the gimmick, and him, and he has had the same music for ages.

the weakest ones are the ones they give the generic wrestlers. DH smiths music right now is generic and gay as fuck. Shelton Benjamins music automatically makes me not want to take him seriously, it sucks soooo fuckin bad lol.

Also honorable mention to Ted Dibiase. Honestly that might be the sickest music of al them, I just picked Hulk and Rhodes over it, becuase they usually were accompanied with huge crowd pops, which enhanced the entrances, especially with such energetic music. But Dibiases music just fuckin OWNED period lol

25. nWo Emre

nWo Emre Guest

I think the best Entrance themes are
    -Glass Shatters Original (SCSA)
    -My time (Triple H)
    -Ministry Theme (Undertaker 99)
    -Kennedy´s Theme
    -"Do you smell..?" (The Rock NoD)