Best Character Entrance in WWE/F

dotty_84

Pre-Show Stalwart
I've been thinking the past few days about who's had awesome intros in WWE now i don't specificly mean the whole package of Music, Lighting, Pyro. Although if you want to include this go on.

I mean the actual wrestler how he walks, looks, poses on the way to the ring and in the ring. Here's some i loved.

Ultimate Warrior - Total charisma and it was a breath of air to wrestling always running to the ring around the ring then shaking the ropes, it's classic and as a kid i thought it was insane!

Doink - Strange choice in a way wasn't a fan because he scared the shit out of me. Playing pranks whilst he walked to the ring and his eerie music.

The Brood - What and intro they had the looked so badass especially when they used to do bloodbaths and the ring of fire and music was just amazing completion to the intro.

I'm sure i'll remember more later.

What are yours?

How about the Boogeyman? I know he ended up being nothing special, but he put everything into his entrance it was just creepy and wierd which was exactly what it should have been.

An obvious one is the Undertaker, no need to explain but when you've done the same entrance for that long (excluding the american badass days) and it still gives people chills then you've got something right.

Another one is Kane, he's had a similar entrance for forever and for those of you who have seen it live, you'll understand how awesome it is when it happens.

Lastly i would put out there maybe the Big Show? I mean when it kicks in and it's not expected they guy in the ring almost always craps himself and the way he usually lumbers down to the ring just prolongs the fact they everyone knows he's gonna do some damage and enjoy it whilst he does.

Good thread though

Great debate here. Here are some of my all-time favorites:

Y2J: The original with the countdown was awesome. It is still one of my favorite theme's, and when the camera panned onto him and he was doing his little pose with his back to the crowd....epic.

Orton: When Orton was heel, but still did the pose with the sparks raining down behind him, that was pretty bad ass.

Goldberg: His entrance just like his character was new and kind of a mysterious. The people knocking on his door to get him, then the walk from his room to the stage, you got the breathing smoke and the sparks. Plus the music was very distinct.

Undertaker: Nuff said

Also mentions to Kane, Batista, Mr. Kennedy, Papa Shango, and CoCo Beware (Anyone that comes out with a bird is alright with me)

i was always a fan of the mid 90s HBK entrances, especially like when he rode in on the glider thing at the one ppv. during his prime back when his entrance really had an impact and when the crowd popped beyond belief for it

always loved Austin's entrance as well...the glass breaks, the crowd goes insane and he has this snarl on his face as if he doesnt love every second of it. one of the best entrances..

my new favorite right now is SHOWTIME Percy Watson. i still think he needs to refine his movements/mannerisms a little but i still think his entrance is golden(for the moment) haha. OH YEAH!

Ultimate Warrior is probably my fovorite of all time, next to maybe Razor Ramon as well. those 2 are untouchable.

Undertaker-Simply the best.

HBK- He's always had a good one and his music stood the test of time for like 20 years. Anybody remember that WM 12 entrance?

Edge-Back in the day when he used to come through the crowd. That was really cool.

The New Age Outlaws- Road Dogg was one of the best on the mic and he always had some good shit to say in their entrance.

HHH- Still one of the best today. From the power cords to the water fountain, this is a great intense entrance.

Goldust- When he first came to the WWE and everything was gold with the gold glitter falling plus the extravagant robe and wig. Really cool.

Thats all I have right now...if someone puts R-Truth on here, Im going to break something.

HBK: Very original, and his song was awesome always looked forward to seeing him one of my favorites I miss him.

Edge: Just like Rckstrtmmy said it was really cool when Edge used to come through the crowd, Edge's theme and entrance is still awesome just like HBK he is one of my favorites of all time.

Randy Orton: His has always been cool to especially when he had his last theme song and he posed and the sparks came down.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: His was just awesome always!

John Cena: I know a lot of people don't like him but I like him and his entrance and entrance his entrance and entrance theme was always cool and original.

John Morrison: His theme and song and entrance was just awesome I mean its all in slow motion and that is very cool and original.

Divas

Lita: Hers was always cool and original she also always had an awesome theme song.

Mickie James: Her entrance was original to and her theme song got you excited.

Melina: Definatly original since she does a split before she enters the ring although I never liked her theme music.

So I would have to say of the guys HBK has the best and of the girls its a tie between Mickie and Lita.

My top one would be Undertaker. Sends chills down your spine.

Number 2 goes to Kane. Best fire-like pyro in the business, and intimidating.

Number 3 goes to Triple H. There is just something about the way he walks, the lighting, and the water bottle that makes me mark out every time.

I loved Y2Js entrance with the countdown and all the energetic posing.
I mark like a baby when JoMo's theme hits cuz I love that song and the SloMo JoMo.Awesome.
GOLDBERG!!!!!

I'm done

Stone Cold... when you hear the glass, its your ass. middle fingers & beer, gimme a hell yeah.

Sting... wcw dropping from the sky, classic.

Benoit... staright up, no pyro, just ready for a fight.

The Rock... peoples eyebrow, nuff said.

Ric Flair... wooooo! the robes, the strut... pure classic

goldberg... had everything u need to make people piss themselves

eddie... latino heat, lowriders.... damn i miss that.

(of course, d-x\hhh\hbk, undertaker. dont even need to mention why)

Good topic,

Gillberg- if his entrance wasn't fucking funny, you need to be checked out.

The Rock- between his music and his posture coming to the ring the rock is electrifying

Christian (pre - tna) - there was something about his heel type slower version of his song now that made his character come to life when coming to the ring.

Matt Hardy(version 1)- come on! All those matt facts were funny as shit and i loved the computer image look he had in his entrance.

King Booker- ok, i might be a little bias when i say this but he had the greatest entrance during that time.

I would say my top three are.

Undertaker always one of the best and elaborate entrances for the last twenty years.

Jericho's when he was Y2J with the countdown and the pose he did at the time.

DX has always been an exciting entrance no matter which version of the group it was great.

NAO purely for Road Dogg on the mic

Al Snow - Just about everyone must have used to shout 'HEAD' at their TVs when Al brought the Head gimmick to WWF.

The Rock - Mainly for the music and the pose on the turnbuckle, smelling the electricity.

Mr. Kennedy - Missssssstteeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr............. KEN-NE-DYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!............................................................... KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Man i fucking loved that the very first moment i saw it.

Gangrel/Brood - This is probably my all time favourite entrance, and if i were a wrestler, i'd want it pretty much exactly the same but without the blood spitting at the end (because, ya know i wouldn't choose a vampire gimmick for love or money)

and Kurt Angles, mainly around 2002 when everyone chanted 'You Suck' along to his music religiously. I watch matches from before that time, and hear the old school music with no chanting, and it just doesn't sound right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back