Best British Comedy of All time

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastie154

I was just flicking through sky and i saw that on UKTV gold Only Fools and horses was on so i decided id start a poll about the best British Comedies of all time. you know the ones like Only Fools, Dads Army Faulty Towers Hi-De-Hi, My family etc. Pearsonally i like Dads Army and Mr Bean their hillarious

Again i couldn't add a poll so just say who and why below

Fawlty towers was the best.
Bottom was good
The Young Ones was good
Keeping Up Appearances was shit lol

Goodnight sweetheart was a sick fucking english comedy, I used to watch it with my Grandfather(R.I.P) When i was a little kid, Ahh the memories :) Top show, And im glad i got to watch it with a great person.

has ne1 else cn fawlty towers. i recommend it! Grungy did u c it when it was on tv a few months ago?!

Yeah i love Faulty towers, Basil is a gun. However im sticking with goodnight sweetheart, As it is a memory i have of not only the show but my grandfather too.

Has anyone seen Ab Fab that was another awesome Eng Comedy

lol dont mention the bloody war! nd then he does lol nd yh AbFab i used 2 wtch thats kwite funny

scalizi said:
Monty Fuckin Python...that shit kills me.
yh i used 2 lyk that nd goodness grascious me and im allen partridge that used 2 b funny ne1 remember that?

Mr. Bean ( I love the episode when he goes to the sales and paint's his house)
Faulty Towers
The Office
Phoenix Nights
Monty Python
Red Dwarf
Knowing Me, Knowing You

grungy72 said:
Goodnight sweetheart was a sick fucking english comedy, I used to watch it with my Grandfather(R.I.P) When i was a little kid, Ahh the memories :) Top show, And im glad i got to watch it with a great person.

I loved that show, I think the last episode was him getting trapped in WWII and not being able to get back into the future. I can't find anywhere that sell's this stuff on DVD in Canada. But anyway's Only Fools and Horses is the no.1 Brit Com for me. Absolute classic.

have you thought about having it imported from the UK? because isn't the UK and the Commonwealth all on the same format or am i way off and completley wrong.

Monty Python FAF
Fawlty Towers
The Young Ones
Mr Beans good
One Foot In The Grave

I used to watch heaps of that GoodNight Sweet Heart wid DAD when ever they had a marathon and I have a thing for the Scetch Show.

The Sketch show was cool, all the good engish comedies make me feel old cause i was so young when i watched them lol

i hated monty python it was boring. i didnt find it funny at all

I liked Mr Bean, Red Dwarf was cool, The office was ok but I have to say that i reckon Monty Python rules them all!! Still enjoy watching it today, even things i have already seen.

yeah but in the begining it was quite funny. Red Dwarf went a bit stale in the end aswell but 2BH that was quite funny

If you asked me on a Monday id say yeeeeeeeessssss, if you asked me on a tuesday id say yeeeeeeeessssssssssss but if you asked me on a wednesday id say noooooo, lol yeah Little Britain is quite good but they need to get rid of some of the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back