Best and Worst of the NFL

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
After three weeks of the NFL season there are 7 undefeated teams and 7 winless teams.

The seven 3-0 teams are:

Giants, Vikings, Saints, Jets, Ravens, Colts, and Broncos

The seven 0-3 teams are:

Panthers, Buccaneers, Rams, Dolphins, Browns, Titans, and Chiefs

My question is which of the undefeated teams is the best and which is a pretender, and also which winless team is the worst and which has the best chance of turning their season around.

Looking at the undefeated teams I'd have to say that the best is the Baltimore Ravens. Their defense is always great, but this year it looks like their offense has almost caught up with them. Flacco is playing great football and Willis McGahee is starting to look like his old self again. The Ravens are a very scary team.

The worst undefeated team is definitely the Broncos. They got a miracle/lucky win against the Bengals and then proceeded to beat two bad teams in Oakland and Kansas City. Orton isn't that great of a qb and their defense still has too many holes for them to keep this up.

With the winless teams, the worst is probably St. Louis. Cleveland is a close second, but the Rams are just flat out bad. They now have the longest losing streak in the NFL. Marc Bulger can't stay healthy and even when he is healthy he plays horrible. They have no good receivers and their defense is atrocious. Stephen Jackson is the only good thing the Rams have going for them.

As far as the best winless team goes, that is definitely the Titans. They've been in every game so far and they still have almost the same roster as a year ago when they had the best record in the AFC. The defense has struggled and so has Kerry Collins, but the Titans still have the talent to right the ship.

Out of the 3-0 teams all are good except for the Broncos who are a pretender. They are in an easy division which could be their saving grace, but I dont think they have all of the talents to be a playoff contender.

Out of the 0-3 teams, Cleveland is god awful and are by far the worst team in the league. At least the Rams have a star in Steven Jackson while the Browns have.... oh yeah. The Titans and Panthers can turn it around as they are good teams just ad a rough beginning but nobody 0-3 will make the playoffs.

The best of the undefeated has to be the Ravens. When we talk about this team we mention defense first. But that offense is serious. When was the last time you talked about anything positive about their offense? Yeah. They have a very good QB in Flacco and I love Ray Rice at). They still have a strong defense and will be there at the end for sure.
The pretender has to be the Broncos. No other choice. As was stated they were lucky to win against what now looks to be a decent Bengals team and beat two god awful teams. Even that soft division won't save them. They will drop soon enough. Orton is not a good QB and neither is that defense.
The worst winless team for me is the Chiefs. If you lose to the worst team in the league, the Raiders, then you suck. There are so many problem with the Raiders that I don't even want to get in to. But the Chiefs just look bad. They paid so much money for Cassel who does not look at all. The defense is horrible. They still have yeats before they get positives coming.
For me the Titans can turn it around. But I doubt that. I pick them because they have the most talent. But they have a tough schedule that could really halt any plans to come back. But I give it to them off the talent they possess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back