benmed15, Big Sexy, dvayne, jrcongine, joker76, squitman, wtmtyd...

Discussion in '2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)' started by Uncle Sam, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

thelaw18489, Corporal Santino 48/7, I.R.S was ace, wtmtyd, hbkShowstopper630, JeffJericho, JHChrist, jman314, Luther_Hull FTW, el duderino, Corporal Æ, Corporal DJ, TM Canada Bowles

AKA you, the silent majority.

I've noticed you've all voted - twice in the same poll if you're dvayne - yet most of you are yet to argue with anyone or even post why you're voting for a team. You may think I'm just angry because my team is losing. Couldn't be further from the truth. What do I care if LAX lose a fictional tournament? I'm angry (not at you Luther, I could never stay mad at you) because Shocky has put a lot of effort into this tournament and it's only about four or five people that are properly and regularly participating in it.

I seem to remember it being you two, jrcongine and joker76, that were complaining about the results. Well, you have made a difference by voting en mass with your similarly performance shy friends, but - as far as I'm aware - you're yet to contribute to a match that's still open.

And as for you [regular members that are ignoring the tournament completely] I expected better from you.

So let's get some fucking debate going!

2. jrcongine

jrcongine Pre-Show Stalwart

I have posted in pretty much every poll i've voted, so i don't know what your talking about.

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

You exaggerate, but I take the point. Apologies. Still, everyone should post more. Best case scenario; everyone has a post to back up their vote.

4. jrcongine

jrcongine Pre-Show Stalwart

I understand and it's no problem, I like your passion for the biz sam. I've never really posted before and now that this tournament is going on in the past 2 weeks my posts have doubled or tripled so I'm trying to voice my opinoin the best i can but only can view at work and i'm sure we all know how that can be.